Joe Rogan - "he is wobbly and hurt. Still in trouble Mike. Legs aren't under him." @ Khabib vs MJ

bigbangspiritbomb

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
qQV8lNZ.gif

tumblr_nzag1tkoxK1uoduyuo1_500-1.gif

aldo-mcgregor-belt-steal.gif

Fight%2BFinish%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BChad%2BMendes.gif

Ztdsinf.gif

mcgregor-strut-2.gif

Dublin King by left hand touch of death and Khabib flat lined planked tongue out of mouth snoring. Why do you guys want Khabib to get exposed so quickly?

I hope you've got your life together before posting something like this because it can be very telling...

Joe was right, Khabib was certainly wobbled in that fight. Doesn't bode well for an eventual tony and/or Conor match

It is absolute ridiculousness but, I suppose since one Russian myth was exposed, many jumped ship, and need another great hope. I am not saying Khabib is not good. 24-0 in mma is ridiculous. I am just saying he has holes in his game, styles make fights, and coming forward on a counter puncher when you were wobbled with feet not under you on a jab is very telling.

Joe was right, Khabib was certainly wobbled in that fight. Doesn't bode well for an eventual tony and/or Conor match

+ 1

I am not implying Khabib is garbage. At 24-0 that is a ludicrous record in MMA. If not for his inactivity, he should definitely have a title shot if he wins is next fight which I am doubtful of.

I am saying, he comes straight forward, chin in the air, and got clipped by gatekeeper MJ.

Connor moves back, he is a counter puncher, and he hits with absurd precision as well as ko power. He has awesome timing. If Khabib gets a TD, it is game over but, coming forward, I can see him getting dusted fast. Faster then Alvarez. Longer then Aldo unless Mcgregor hits him immediately.

Mcgregor would have made quick work unlike MJ.

people need to rewatch the fight khabib wasn't wobbled he got hit with a good shot thats about it joe rogan brainwashes people with his commentary all the time

Last edited:
This retarded thread is #1 bullshit. Conor is chicken.

delete your account

Yellow belt is mad lol

Rogan called it. Khabib was punch drunk. Tony mauls him or if he gets past him, Mcgregor flat lines him with his left hand of doom.

The difference is, he wont have a chance to be wobbly with no feet under him. He will be planked, flat lined, tongue out of mouth, unconscious.

maxresdefault.jpg

You mad?

Back