Connor to hold 1hr Unscripted Interview & Charge $5USD on PPV

If he announced that his fans could pay to suck farts from his ass, they would gladly fork over the money.

It is $4.91, you forgot the conversion from pounds to dollars

0Mx3q4w_700wa_0.gif

For $4.91 USD, i hope McManlet and Dee are having foreplay and Helwani is tied up, Cucking in the background with a sock in his mouth

"In a World Exclusive event, the notorious Conor McGregor will be live at "An Experience With Conor McGregor" in Manchester, UK. For the first time anywhere in the world, Conor will talk about his life and his career in the longest unscripted interview seen to date, with highly respected interviewer Ariel Helwani. This is your chance to be there, watch the show live and listen to Conor's story from the comfort of your own home."

LMFAO.

Only a sadly nuthugger will buy this.

An Absolute disgrace.

I'm extremely tempted to get a train up to Manchester and throw a can of Monster at him during the interview.

It will be interesting to see what happens? Not the actually interview... really I could care less... but whether this manages to work out and he gets a significant # of BUYS, it will be sending a message.. if it fails, it will be quickly forgotten, and I am sure the UFC will get a warm, cozy feeling..

There's something that just feels wrong about paying for videos on the internet.

Attention Conor asslickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DRUMS ROLL)

HERE is your chance to show how a sad bunch you are!

MAN UP and fork the cash!

Scan your ticket and proudly post it here, so the whole Sherdog can see how moronic this whole shebang can be!!!!!

Man up, folks!!!!

Fuck me if I ever saw a lamer, more idiotic thing than Conor and his fans.

Lol good for Conor!
If there are dumb enough people to pay it then let their dumb asses pay it.
I can't stand Conor or his fans but honestly if you are dumb enough to send your money no shame on Conor for asking for it lol.

Can we pre-order the blu-ray too?

Back