Nate Diaz applying for boxing license in Nevada. Conor vs Nate in boxing incoming?

images

why would i want to watch nate and conor box? i'd rather see them fight mma.

why would i want to watch nate and conor box? i'd rather see them fight mma.

This is not about what you want, this is about what it's best for them, they would be paid more in a boxing match than in the UFC

Sounds terrible.

This is not about what you want, this is about what it's best for them, they would be paid more in a boxing match than in the UFC

who decided for everyone what this is about? i thought these forums were to give our individual opinions? i gave mine, and you gave yours. chill out.

1. Would be a disadvantage for Conor seeing that his leg kicks played a major role in damaging Nate's balance & footwork to do the damage upstairs in the second fight.

2. If 12x3 min rounds it could be more mentally draining having to keep coming back out for Conor.

3. If Conor gets pushed back to the ropes when he's gassed & is getting Maidana'd against them he's fucked.

4. Nate could easily get stopped on cuts the longer the fight goes

5. Conor might have the ability to nick rounds due to his more eye catching shots cleaner shots.

6. If Nate gets dropped like he did in the UFC, don't get me wrong he has insane recovery & chin but he recovers by the threat of his jui juitsu & can take a minute or so on the floor. In Boxing he has to be up by 10 secs it would be interesting to see how his legs would be from that short amount of time.

IF Dana lets them fight.

I'm sure HBO and Showtime are scrambling to promote MMA fighters.

I heard that they applied for their boxing licenses so as to be under the Ali Act, which MMA fighters cannot do.

Nate will probably call out Triple G. Then die in the ring if it ever happens.

This doesn't help the MMA is bigger than boxing debate

They wouldn't be paid more. They are not self promoted and a boxing match between then wouldn't do nearly as good numbers as an mma fight in the UFC.

How would Nate vs Conor in boxing make sense? They already fought twice and Conor out boxed him both times. Conor got tired in his first fight thats it and then Nate subbed him. lol

Nate is gonna try to delusionally fight Mayweather but Mayweather knows that Nate isn't even 10% the draw that Conor is. Plus mayweather knows Nate got dropped 4 times against Conor. Pacquiao won't fight him either just because Nate isn't a boxer. And there are no other big draws in boxing especially not anyone that would want to fight an 0-0 boxer.

Nate has that Diaz delusional mind.

Back