Unknown fighters that retired undefeated...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was looking for Mihai Leu fights and he is a Romanian pro boxer who became champion, defended his belt once and then retired. Then I thought, Phillip Miller, who came to MMA, had good amount of fights, retired undefeated in the Ultimate Fighting Championship but still an unknown in the MMA/UFC.

This made me wonder, who else came to MMA/UFC, fought and retired undefeated?

Also this is Mihai:

P.S: Ricardo Lopez is the case, undefeated as an amateur and pro while breaking Rocky Marciano/Mayweather win records...

BJ penn and the Diaz brothers are undefeated. Just waiting for them to retire.

Ronda chooses to be undefeated

*applause and cheers

Good thread, can't help you though haha.

I was looking for Mihai Leu fights and he is a Romanian pro boxer who became champion, defended his belt once and then retired. Then I thought, Phillip Miller, who came to MMA, had good amount of fights, retired undefeated in the Ultimate Fighting Championship but still an unknown in the MMA/UFC.

This made me wonder, who else came to MMA/UFC, fought and retired undefeated?

Also this is Mihai:

P.S: Ricardo Lopez is the case, undefeated as an amateur and pro while breaking Rocky Marciano/Mayweather win records...

Lopez drew one and fought a load of bums

I'm undefeated in the UFC. And, I officially retire.....

WINNER!

Cole Konrad...former Bellator champ. 9-0 MMA...155-13 as 2x NCAA champ.

Phillip Miller I believe his name is? Retired 16-0 I think. Had an early career win over Jake Shields as well!

i wish bj penn retired before the second gsp fight - he woudl be considered a GOAT right now, in my opinion, if he had done so

Lopez drew one and fought a load of bums

Is this some kind of a fucking joke!!!!????

Ricardo Lopez was the PERFECT boxer!

He had every boxing skill mastered to perfection. His hands were up, he had flawless footwork, great punching power generated by his style of boxing and he would defeat his opponents with conviction.

Meanwhile, the way Floyd wins is by throwing pussy ass jabs and winning :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass decisions!!!!!

Is this some kind of a fucking joke!!!!????

Ricardo Lopez was the PERFECT boxer!

He had every boxing skill mastered to perfection. His hands were up, he had flawless footwork, great punching power generated by his style of boxing and he would defeat his opponents with conviction.

Meanwhile, the way Floyd wins is by throwing pussy ass jabs and winning :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass decisions!!!!!

Beat 23 World/Former world champions with that pussy ass jab and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass decisions.

Guy you're wanking over fought at minimum weight his whole career apart from his last three fights moving up to flyweight. BUMS.

Beat 23 World/Former world champions with that pussy ass jab and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass decisions.

Guy you're wanking over fought at minimum weight his whole career apart from his last three fights moving up to flyweight. BUMS.

Floyd should have one loss on his record which would be the first time he fought José Luis Castillo!

One of the worse robberies in the entire combat sports!

Floyd should have one loss on his record which would be the first time he fought José Luis Castillo!

One of the worse robberies in the entire combat sports!

Still got the win you're just hating because you're jealous.
I don't like the guy or his attitude but watching him perform was a pleasure, perfect boxer.

Ricardo Lopez unknown???
Only if you have never followed boxing at all...

Damn no one has mentioned Rickson Gracie?

400-0 any one?
:)

Back