UFC On FOX fight picks

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is a really fun looking card on paper. Cool main event that will probably produce the next contender at woman's 135. I like Shevchenko a lot but I see Pena's grappling and strength advantage being to much for her. The co main event is just epic. Both Cerrone and Masvidal have looked outstanding lately, both guys are tough, durable and aggressive. This is guaranteed action and a huge fight for the division as well. Arlovski vs Ngannou is super interesting and a little repeat of last weekends old school vs new school tag. Can't wait to see how Ngannou deals with a world class veteran like Arlovski. The main Card opener between Jason Knight vs Alex Caceres is also a guaranteed scrap. Knight Is super fun to watch. On the prelims Smilin Sam vs Marquardt is a fun one and Assuncao vs Sterling is a really big fight for the division.

Pena - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Masvidal - Decision
Ngannou - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Knight - Decision
Marquardt - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Assuncao - Decision
Nash - Decision
di Chiricio - Decision
Phillips - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Pantoja - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Cotrell - Decision

FOTN - Masvidal vs Cerrone
POTN - Ngannou & Pena

9240617d120e47af0978b2f6183f6de0aa912ff161b7695fc34ab2661068f188.jpg

That's fuckin awesome.

They are all fighting nobody ?

Fail.

I think Cowboy smokes Jorge. Jorge starts fast then puts it on auto pilot. That wont fly with Cowboy, the longer they are in there the better he gets.

I think Cowboy smokes Jorge. Jorge starts fast then puts it on auto pilot. That wont fly with Cowboy, the longer they are in there the better he gets.
It's such a hard fight to call. I see scenarios where both guys can win and I won't be shocked either way but I'll go with the upset Masvidal has looked great

I'm not thinking Masvidal by decision. I think Cowboy by tko.

It's such a hard fight to call. I see scenarios where both guys can win and I won't be shocked either way but I'll go with the upset Masvidal has looked great
Im also a Masvidal fan but on the same token Cowboy has looked great at 170. If Jorge would stop being content with coasting he wouldnt have so much to bitch about in losing the close decisions.

Pena - Decision
Masvidal - Decision
Arlovski - 1st round KO

Pretty much the exact opposite that everyone else is saying

Cowboy TKO
Pena - Decision
Arlovski vs Ngannou - ITD

I'll be in Mexico for this, will probably try finding a sports bar and watch but I won't stick around for the main event - sorry. Anyway...

Valentina Shevchinko vs. Juliana Pena - Shevchenko, UD.
Donald Cerrone vs. Jorge Masvidal - Cerrone, UD.
Andrei Arlovski vs. Francis Ngannou - Ngannou, TKO/KO, 2nd round.
Alex Caceres vs. Jason Knight - Caceres, UD.
Nate Marquardt vs. Sam Alvey - Marquardt, TKO/KO, 2nd round.
Raphael Assuncao vs. Aljamain Sterling - Assuncao, SD.
Jingliang Li vs. Bobby Nash - Nash, TKO/KO, 1st round.
Henrique Da Silva vs. Jordan Johnson - Da Silva, TKO/KO, 3rd round.
Alessio Di Chirico vs. Eric Spicely - Spicely, UD.
Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. John Phillips - De Lima, submission, 1st round.
Alexandre Pantoja vs. Eric Shelton - Shelton, SD.
Jason Gonzalez vs. JC Cottrell - Cottrell, UD.

FOTN - Caceres/Knight
POTN - Francis Ngannou
POTN - Bobby Nash
Stinker of the Night - Gonzalez/Cottrell

Back