Anyone following Celebrity Apprentice featuring former UFC middleweight champion Chael P. Sonnen?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's doing pretty good, now I might be biased because I'm an MMA fan but he's one of the best things in the show.

It's amazing how he out alphas everyone else on the show. When you walk around knowing you could beat up 99% of people, it seems like you can do whatever you want.

I haven't seen the show or the fight where he won the UFC title, so double no I guess.

It's amazing how he out alphas everyone else on the show. When you walk around knowing you could beat up 99% of people, it seems like you can do whatever you want.
it's a pretty great feeling yeah

He might finally win something...

giphy.gif

I've heard him talk crap about the other "celebrities" on his podcast. It sounds like Chael is up to his mind games again. I'd be awesome if he won.

Next stop: The NFL..... ( When my athletic abilities diminish I will probably join the NFL.)

Yea i started watching recently, arnold seems to love Chael i think hes a fan of MMA too.

Him and laila really make everyone else in the teams look like gate keepers though

he was a better fighter than he is given credit for-

and fighting seems to be his worst talent- i literally prefer him to just about anyone in anything else ive seen him do:
- mma commentary
-general storytelling
- fight promoting
- political stances
- podcasting

so im sure he rules at reality TV rather easily. the man is a genius, and i support him in anything he does.

they should end each episode with a fight to determine who stays

like The Ultimate Fighter

Chael looked like a genius knowing what kind of candy Warren Buffett liked. He basically won that event for his team

and fighting seems to be his worst talent- i literally prefer him to just about anyone in anything else ive seen him do:
- mma commentary
-general storytelling
- fight promoting
- political stances
- podcasting

so im sure he rules at reality TV rather easily. the man is a genius, and i support him in anything he does.

Completely agree with you. He never ceases to amaze me with his talent for story telling, trash talking and just plain talking. Not sure where he gets it from but he has a unique talent for it.

My question is, what was he doing the first 30 years of his life? He doesn't seem to have made the most of his talent.

When was Chael a champion? Not in the UFC and even though he beat Paulo in the WEC he still didn't get the title because the champ missed weight

He is a very bright guy, and always knows just what to say and when to say it.

In the first boardroom he was in he could tell his "right hand man" approach with Ricky wasn't working that well so he immediately pounced on Dickerson saying something to the effect of being ok getting fired. Guy's sharp.

- mma commentary
-general storytelling
- fight promoting
- political stances
- podcasting

I will never grow tired of Sonnen telling the story of his mother almost shooting Yushin Okami.

Not watching but keeping an eye on it via Youtube clips. I also heard him say that he didn't advertise it on his Podcast the day of or day before it started.

I would not be surprised if Chael won the competition and as it was filmed weeks ago is playing it down and not making a big deal of it rather that hyping it and making it obvious.

It's for charity and one of the clips I watched the guy said he didn't care if he was there or not whereas Chael dropped the chairty angle and basically said I'm not here for me but for charity so I absolutely want to win. Basically Chael destroyed the guy in his closing statement and Arnold 'Terminated' the other guy.

The black woman not named Lisa Leslie or Laila Ali is gorgeous.

When was Chael a champion? Not in the UFC and even though he beat Paulo in the WEC he still didn't get the title because the champ missed weight

He is the people's champion.

Chael has been great, I usually don't do reality tv esp. this stuff.. it's like one giant commercial inside of a commercial that periodically takes commercial breaks, fuggin inception level marketing, but Chael + Arnold got me

The black woman not named Lisa Leslie or Laila Ali is gorgeous.

dat azz tho srsly

Back