The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
UFC 196..

The build up.
The press.
The fight.
The finish...

The discovery that Santa Claus is infact real.

gty_630706316_876434141.jpg

Lasted less than a minute when me and my son were celebrating Silva kneeing Bispings face in, when I saw the ring girl walking round the cage with a round four card while Silva was celebrating.

Mousasi belforting Vitor....

...and I say this after 7 years of excuses on vitor s behalf not to fight the Dutchman..

Last edited:
Velasquez beating a giant gash in Lesnar's head and making him quit under 5 minutes

I get more pleasure from my favourite fighters winning. And except for Holly. My favs had a great year.

Stipe winning the belt would probably be my fav. Joanna kicking Claudia's ass was a thing of beauty too. All of Stipe's fights. Along with those of MM, Joanna, and Cerrone made it an excellent year for me.

I really enjoyed Bisping's win over Rockhold, too.

All in all... A great year for me.

I get more pleasure from my favourite fighters winning. And except for Holly. My favs had a great year.

Stipe winning the belt would probably be my fav. Joanna kicking Claudia's ass was a thing of beauty too. All of Stipe's fights. Along with those of MM, Joanna, and Cerrone made it an excellent year for me.

I really enjoyed Bisping's win over Rockhold, too.

All in all... A great year for me.
You have shit favourites.

YES! But the co-main not the main.

WARcake forever!

No I was rooting for Nate too, I just didn't care as much about the main as the co-main. The co-main made my night, Nate tapping Conor just added a little more satisfaction but above all WARcake!

Back