Conor McGregor will be accompanying Michael Conlan out to the ring for his professional boxing debut

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes another Conor thread guys.

For those of you who are unaware of Conlan, he was the boxer at this years Olympics who went on the viral rant about the corruption of Amateur and Olympic boxing judges/body.

3557B10000000578-3644402-image-a-48_1466067712660.jpg

Source: http://www.punditarena.com/boxing/sraftery/michael-conlan/

well hes right about the corruption. watching some of those boxing decisions at the olympics absolutely blew my mind (and apparently the commentator's minds as well). Shit was fishy

McGregor is a genuinely nice guy.

Always looks out for his own as well as displaying nothing but affection and respect for the general public too.

Yes another Conor thread guys.

For those of you who are unaware of Conlan, he was the boxer at this years Olympics who went on the viral rant about the corruption of Amateur and Olympic boxing judges/body.

3557B10000000578-3644402-image-a-48_1466067712660.jpg

Source: http://www.punditarena.com/boxing/sraftery/michael-conlan/

Anyone who disagrees about there being corruption, go watch the roy jones jr being absolutely robbed from winning a gold medal...One of the worst travesties in all of sports.

Conlan was discussing with Conor the UFC corruption that Conor and Rousey have been part of..........

Hiding Conor from Khabib and defending the LW title. Hiding Rousey from all Boxing style fighters like Holm and Cyborg......until she was exposed.

Let me guess...fluoride in your tap water too?

Hiding Conor from Khabib and defending the LW title. Hiding Rousey from all Boxing style fighters like Holm and Cyborg......until she was exposed.
I think you're confused. Conlan is Conor's training partner. That's all

conor's a good dude, that'll be good for conlan's popularity too.

hope he does good.

Was this the douchebag who flipped the bird at the Olympics? Hope he gets his skull caved in.

Let me guess...fluoride in your tap water too?
The fluoride thing is real. We have it where I live. We are all racist rednecks too, not sure if there correlation between the two things though...

I think you're confused. Conlan is Conor's training partner. That's all

Im not confused.....no homo.

But I support your right to get your fudge packed any time you want.

Great, another fighter going to be killed in the ring because he associates with Conor. He'd have a better chance training with Edmond.

Back