Kelvin is the Frankie Edgar/Fedor of Middlewight division.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Has crisp boxing
2. Great Wrestling
3. Definite Speed advantage
4. Good Footwork
5. Great Cardio

a size disadvantage can be made (usually only by a high level fighter) into an advantage.

So despite the size discrepancy between him & the Elite Middleweights I think he can/definitely will win the belt in the upcoming years & might also see him dominating that division for a while.

Captura_de_Tela_2017_01_17__s_16.29.25.0.png

I dont recall fedor and edgar being fatasses that constantly missed weight and ruined potential good fights due to just being to fat during their time between fights.

In terms of how they fight you right doe. Just kelvin is a fatass

1. Has crisp boxing
2. Great Wrestling
4. Good Footwork
5. Great Cardio

a size disadvantage can be made (usually only by a high level fighter) into an advantage.

So despite the size discrepancy between him & the Elite Middleweights I think he can/definitely will win the belt in the upcoming years & might also see him dominating that division for a while.

These threads get better and better

dbSoweL.gif

Kelvin got so good in so little time.

He's more like Cain. Both hit deceptively hard without winging punches.

I dont recall fedor and edgar being fatasses that constantly missed weight and ruined potential good fights due to just being to fat during their time between fights.

Fedor was a fatass. He could have made 205.

Fedor was a fatass. He could have made 205.
Could have, but why when you can dominate larger men for 10 years thus becoming the goat? ;)
Something andy, gsp, jones never did was fight larger men throughout their career. Even andy only had like 3 fights at lhw

Is a dumbass who can't make weight

Wait til if he wins a title before making these comparisons

Could have, but why when you can dominate larger men for 10 years thus becoming the goat? ;)
Something andy, gsp, jones never did was fight larger men throughout their career. Even andy only had like 3 fights at lhw
So he made a point of staying in 265 instead.
Im not bashing him just saying instead of trying to cut like Kelvin he just enjoyed himself.

Im not bashing him just saying instead of trying to cut like Kelvin he just enjoyed himself.
Right, and I'm saying because he never tried to cut, he never missed weight.

would be kinda hard to miss weight in pride as ther was no weight limit

The most similar fighter to Frankie (not in style necessarily, but in accomplishments) is Urijah Faber.

1) Both were organizational champs for a brief period
2) Both got beat and never regained their titles. However, both were the second best in their divisions for years. They could beat all contenders, just not the champ.

Once Urijah lost to another contender, he knew his chances were over. That hasn't happened to Frankie yet, but I'm afraid it will soon.

PHXVQfe.gif

1. Has crisp boxing
2. Great Wrestling
4. Good Footwork
5. Great Cardio

3 fights against sub par competition. By subpar meaning below top 15

1. Has crisp boxing
2. Great Wrestling
4. Good Footwork
5. Great Cardio

Except Frankie was a defending champion you dumb fuck.

how long until he starts missing weight even at mw?

Back