Who were the REAL top fighters during UFC 1?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know that UFC 1 mostly consisted of Sam's Club shelf stockers and taxi cab drivers. Who were the REAL top fighters at the time UFC 1 took place? I'm looking for the names of the best martial artists in each discipline:

Boxing - ?
BJJ - ?
Muay Thai - ?
Karate - ?
Wrestling - ?
TKD - ?
Kung Fu - ?
Kickboxing - ?
Judo - ?
Sumo - ?

Last edited:
i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. Royce chokes people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. Royce chokes people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

Who?

The Internet wasn't alive back then plus MMA was brand new so literally no one on here would know.

Well,.maybe a few but they ain't gonna respond.

I was a little sprog so didn't see it live but looking at the history of the event only two real artists at anything would of been Ken Shamrock (Wrestling) and Royce Gracie (BJJ)

In the sport of boxing, best P4P boxer at the time of UFC 1 was Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker. As far as Heavy Weight boxer, either Riddick Bowe or Evander Holyfield.

Wrestling at the time of UFC 1?? BRET "THE HITMAN" HART!! hahahahahahahahah

i

who da fook is dat guy?

i

Who the fook is that guy!!??

Kurt Angle for wrestling

Everything else - Chuck Norris

Aikido - Steven Seagal
Skull Crank - Mike Dolce

BJJ- Rickson Gracie
MMA/Vale Tudo- Marco Ruas

Rickson would probably be the best fighter. Stronger and better with Royce with decades of experience in street fights.

Back