Garbrandt's hit list

TheRuthlessOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If I was on this list I would change my name and move to Antarctica

giphy.gif

Haha. Signing to fight conor would be signing a death wish.

He's a bit delusional if he thinks he can beat Conor. Jose would likely fuck him up too.

Is Garbrandt really that big of a draw that they'd let him fight for the fw title then the lw title right after? He has a 65" reach and there are plenty of lw's and ww's that are a much bigger threat to Mcgregor than Garbrandt.

Like most of sherdog, were not manlets and outweigh him by at least 50 lbs

so now, I wouldnt be scared

His speed and skill would crush your slight weight advantage, unless you're a top tier professional fighter and not a delusional Shertard who casually trains MMA in your spare time?

Lol at trying to get that Conor money.

if his reach wasn't so small, I would trust on him to whoop mcgregor

After what he did to Dom he made a believer out of me and yes I believe he is draw and will becum and even bigger draw.

His speed and skill would crush your slight weight advantage, unless you're a top tier professional fighter and not a delusional Shertard who casually trains MMA in your spare time?

Yes we KNOW, you dont have to state the obvious

Please, Cody, you are a bad lil motherfucker but Conor would put your lights out. That fight does not benefit Conor at all, and surely won't happen. I do find an Aldo match particularly interesting for some odd reason.

Garbrandt vs Killashaw needs to happen next no doubt.

If he wins, sky is the limit for Cody. I'm betting he gets Frankie Edgar or Mighty Mouse before Aldo or McGregor tho.

Nice hit list. Would watch all of them.

Back