Amanda Nunes Interview Makes Fun Of Rondas Coach, says Ronda Rousey Was Easy Fight

Bit odd she seems proud of the fact she probably has retired Rousey.

Only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner

Shut the fuck up leave the Ronda bashing to the Shertards

cant argue with that, she didnt even break a sweat.

She's just keeping that strap warm for Pena.

Girl is one of those who lets it all go straight to her head, she won't last long at the top.

She should just go full heel and be more antagonistic than Ronda.

Eh it's not like Ronda gave her any respect, Ronda often treated her opponents like shit. In this case what goes around comes around apparently.

nobody cares about wmma without ronda so yeah of course she's gonna bring her into the convo every chance she gets

nobody cares about wmma without ronda so yeah of course she's gonna bring her into the convo every chance she gets
The reporter asks nothing but Rousey questions for at least the first four minutes.... not sure what she is supposed to talk about

The reporter asks nothing but Rousey questions for at least the first four minutes.... not sure what she is supposed to talk about
reporter has got the right idea then.

As a known notorious Honda hater myself, this dude just needs to STFU about it. Every time she speaks it's nothing but cringe.....

You won, we get it, we saw it, and we loved it. Now build your own brand and stop trying to piggy back off of an obviously broken fighter's popularity!

nobody cares about Ronda either, not since Holy decapitated her.

Well, it was an easy fight, so she's not lying. And she just kinda had a laugh at Edmond's yelling of "head movement". She didn't get too venomous with it, but she certainly wasn't carrying herself humbly either.

I'm excited to see her fight again, as I'm a huge fan of how she throws hands.

Also, she should be drinking better beer.

Back