TUF Redemption

First person I thought of when they said 1 active fighter on the UFC roster.

Most likely. It was confirmed that the cast will consist of WWs from past seasons including winners, losers, and one active UFC fighter.

Wow I'll definitely be watching this one, be interesting to see how he does, kinda like Kimbo I imagine.

Wow I'll definitely be watching this one, be interesting to see how he does, kinda like Kimbo I imagine.
Sadly he will probably lose his first fight like Kimbo. These former TUF fighters will have far more experience in fighting and being on the show. I like his personality so i hope he at least put up a better fight than against Gall.

Most likely. It was confirmed that the cast will consist of WWs from past seasons including winners, losers, and one active UFC fighter.
It would be cool to see him and TUF and it do probably wonders for their ratings. But I don't see it happening.

You would get 15 real veterans and one guy that's 0-1 with 2 years of training. He would get beat easily, plus I also don't think the other fighters would go easy on him in the house.

I'm very curious to see the cast! Hope they release it soon.

Sadly he will probably lose his first fight like Kimbo.

Kimbo, at least, lost his first fight on TUF to Roy Nelson, a legit top 10 hw for some time(or at least close).

It would be cool to see him and TUF and it do probably wonders for their ratings. But I don't see it happening.

You would get 15 real veterans and one guy that's 0-1 with 2 years of training. He would get beat easily, plus I also don't think the other fighters would go easy on him in the house.

I'm very curious to see the cast! Hope they release it soon.
I take it the cast list that came out previously was not correct then? The one with Joe Daddy on it?

been raking my brain trying to think of who could be coming in. Mostly past WW or MW that have dropped the weight. WW seasons were around 7/8 years ago now so surely they are done.

I think Jason Jackson from the ATT vs. Blackzilians season is a lock. He's had 3 wins (2 by TKO) since the season finished as is only 26. He's an exciting fighter so I'm sure they'd like to give him another go at it.

I take it the cast list that came out previously was not correct then? The one with Joe Daddy on it?
I think Joe Daddy will be on it.

He's only 34 (fits well with the redemption side of things). He retired but came back and has won two fights this year. He's been coaching and a good chance for the UFC and 'The kingdom' to plug one another ratings wise. Not sure how he'd go given that he's short and stocky. In today's UFC you'd think he'd need to go the Penn route and slim down to FW

Sadly he will probably lose his first fight like Kimbo. These former TUF fighters will have far more experience in fighting and being on the show. I like his personality so i hope he at least put up a better fight than against Gall.

I wonder if he'll get favourable matches, he seems a bit like his biggest fan aswell, could come off pretty bad.

I think Joe Daddy will be on it.

He's only 34 (fits well with the redemption side of things). He retired but came back and has won two fights this year. He's been coaching and a good chance for the UFC and 'The kingdom' to plug one another ratings wise. Not sure how he'd go given that he's short and stocky. In today's UFC you'd think he'd need to go the Penn route and slim down to FW
If Joe is on it I'll be watching. Didn't he try a stint at FW already?

Can't remember who else was on that list now, the shitter Lima brother was on it, the one Tim Means destroyed.

Can't for the life of me remember who else.

What list? There are no cast members revealed yet.

Although I can see him on it. Real UFC veteran, was on TUF before, went through a 6 fight losing skid (this doesn't seem very promising) but now won 2 in a row. But I gotta say, the record of his last 2 wins are 14-36 and 9-9 so not really impressive wins. Dana is also a big Kingdom fan (as all mma fans should be :D ) so this probably helps. He'll be a very small WW too so I can't really give him much chance to go far on the show.

First person I thought of when they said 1 active fighter on the UFC roster.

Although I can see him on it. Real UFC veteran, was on TUF before, went through a 6 fight losing skid (this doesn't seem very promising) but now won 2 in a row. But I gotta say, the record of his last 2 wins are 14-36 and 9-9 so not really impressive wins. Dana is also a big Kingdom fan (as all mma fans should be :D ) so this probably helps. He'll be a very small WW too so I can't really give him much chance to go far on the show.

There's a rumored roster
it includes Zak Cummings (currently signed) and joe daddy among others
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/...tars-roster-stevenson-browning-nijem-mma-news

There's a rumored roster
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/...tars-roster-stevenson-browning-nijem-mma-news
Hmm, I'm a bit sceptical when I see the list. It's coming from bloodyelbow that's taken it from another website (which is kinda crap imo). And if I see some of the names on that list it makes me scratch my head.

And I don't believe for a second Zak Cummings would be on it. Why on earth would he do this? He's 5-2 in the UFC, just got off a win. I can't see any upsides for him to join the cast. And if he's on it, then I'll put my money on him to win the whole thing.

The list also contains Kajan Johnson, which is also an active UFC fighter (2 fight winstreak) eventhough he hasn't fought over a year.

Hmm, I'm a bit sceptical when I see the list. It's coming from bloodyelbow that's taken it from another website (which is kinda crap imo). And if I see some of the names on that list it makes me scratch my head.

And I don't believe for a second Zak Cummings would be on it. Why on earth would he do this? He's 5-2 in the UFC, just got off a win. I can't see any upsides for him to join the cast. And if he's on it, then I'll put my money on him to win the whole thing.

The list also contains Kajan Johnson, which is also an active UFC fighter (2 fight winstreak) eventhough he hasn't fought over a year.
It starts filming in a week, so we'll hear something substantial in about a month
Unless they want to keep the cast seperate, can't see why though

There's a rumored roster

yeah that was the list, I thought it looked a bit odd once you have guys like Junie Browning and that Yeger dude on it. But i didn't look into it any further. The likes of Mike Ricci, Jesse Taylor and Ramsey Nijem made sense at the time though

Back