Other than Rumble or Maia, which fighters are currently the most dominant in the UFC?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And by that I mean fighters who have lately finished at least a few top5-15 ranked fighters in a row while taking as little damage as possible. I cant really think of any fighters close to Rumble and Maia in those terms.. Stipe?

tumblr_n5vlv1bGX01tu7965o1_500.gif

Demetrious-Johnson-UFC-on-FOX-8-750x370.jpg

i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. Conor TKO's people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. Conor TKO's people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.
Who da fook is that guy?

And by that I mean fighters who have lately finished at least a few top5-15 ranked fighters in a row while taking as little damage as possible. I cant really think of any fighters close to Rumble and Maia in those terms.. Stipe?

i

I don't think you know what "finished in a row" means, I like Stephens but he lost 4 of his last 6 fights

Mandy Nunes other than the Shev fight.

Ngannou has been wrecking shit, don't see it stopping with Arlovski unfortunately

Ngannou has been wrecking shit, don't see it stopping with Arlovski unfortunately
Agree hard to see Arlovski coming out of this one with a win. Never know with heavyweight though.

McGregor for sure. He had Wars with Diaz for sure but his dominance of Aldo and Alvarez helps.

Back