Bj Penn last 4 loses are in other weight classes

Elmonstro1

Platinumbless
@Black
Reaction score
So stop downplaying the man like hes not the LW GOAT the divison he still owns! Hespect your elders!

bj_rules.gif

bj-part2.gif

I'm sure he cam move back up and beat the top guys in the division. I'm so sure I'd clearout my bank account and bet it on him if he moved back up.

Respect no doubt.
But legends need to stayed retired. Let's us remember your greatness, not your destruction.
Seen it too many times already.

Well, yeah, he lost in his division and high tailed it out of there. He didn't just leave.

It is sad, he was great in his prime, but all I remember now is all the ass whoopings he was taken the last few fights....but the last beating he took was horrific. I hope he retires and stays retired before someone fucks him up permanently.

I feel bad when I look at his record because he is one of the few guys who is much better than his record suggests.

He is still the Lightweight GOAT though buddeh.
As of the moment he is. I hated seeing what i saw Sunday though and jow Vitor is fighting again soon. Might be another sad night but i will always root for em.

As of the moment he is. I hated seeing what i saw Sunday though and jow Vitor is fighting again soon. Might be another sad night but i will always root for em.

I concur man, I don't want to see Vitor get pieced up by fuckin Kelvin Gastelum

Back