Kelvin looking like a natural Middleweight (pic with Vitor)

Another legend vs. contender fight. Kelvin will destroy Vitor similar to how he destroyed Marquardt and Kennedy.

If Kelvin looks like a natural Middleweight then Vitor looks like a natural Heavyweight

They look very different to be honest. Doesn't change the fact that Kelvin will rape him IMO.

I have a strange feeling Vitor wins this one.

Kelvin alredy retired Kennedy. Now he's gonna retire Vitor...

63bda13db350d2ebcb7008fdeba398af0dfaa75780e176b1f8319ed9240dca07.jpg

Non TRT Vitor is good for his initial minute or so blitzkrieg, then he folds up like a cheap tent.

He has a chance for the first 90 seconds, after that he gets murked.

How long until Kelvin bulks up and becomes the most muscly guy at mw so that he can run through the division?

Looks like belfort has his first size advantage since the trt days

You do realize that's Kelvin on the right?

It actually looks like a horrific mismatch although the camera angle is clearly creating that.

Weird fight

Kelvin beat Kennedy who is a way bigger win than Vitor will be, seeing as Kennedy beat Bisping and almost or arguably beat Yoel

Kelvin should have stayed disciplined and not balloon out of camp. He could have been a champ at ww but I think he will run into the same problems Robbie did at the top of mw division

Weird fight

Kelvin beat Kennedy who is a way bigger win than Vitor will be, seeing as Kennedy beat Bisping and almost or arguably beat Yoel
Kennedy is terrible post USADA. He blew his wad in 30 seconds. Vitor ko'd Hendo and looked fast against Moose.

Non TRT Vitor is good for his initial minute or so blitzkrieg, then he folds up like a cheap tent.

He has a chance for the first 90 seconds, after that he gets murked.

True. I actually started setting a two minute timer.

Back