K1 Machida reduced to panic wrestler in >10 seconds by semiretired journeyman Greco

The bad boy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*Video at the bottom

*This thread is dedicated to all the retarded nut huggers who actually believe mma strikers like machida are world class strikers who can grapple, not world class grapplers who can strike.

To all the retards in threads like the one following, who less than 2 years ago, firmly believed a middleweight who's only pro striking experience is a 1-1 boxing record, could outstrike a pro heavyweight K1 fighter like cro cop. A guy whos fought the who's who of kickboxing, from Ernesto Hoost to Andy hug (RIP),and beaten greats like Peter aerts and Jerome le banner.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cro-cop-vs-anderson-silva-who-would-win.2920133/

To quote the shertards:

Legit.

Tho as a Cro Cop fan,

Now: Anderson easily defeats Cro Cop.

In both their prime: Hell of a fight, but I'd probably still have to give it to Anderson.

This fight would be amazing.
Id like to see if andy would try to lower his hands and matrix cro cop
anyway both guys are legends and would be great fight for the fans even in this phase of their careers
more muscle anderson would demolish cro crop in 25 seconds
anderson would kill him at this point

<36> <36>  <31>

The proof is in the pudding, lads. This is what happens when an exceptional mma "striker" and a half retired K1 grampa collide. Machida thought he wanted to bang, but it only took 8 seconds before he forgot what year it was and paniced for a single. Enjoy, but let this be a valuable lesson that even the best mma fighters would get obliterated in pure striking contests.

Edit for gif posters

466619_o.gif

tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif

Chris-Weidman-KOs-Anderson-Silva.jpg

Last edited:
Cro Cop was also obliterated by the Mundials champ on the feet.
tumblr_mcvx9eVRfn1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

Last edited:
you guys who give shit to guys that shoot takedowns are retarded.

this is MMA you fuckin idiot, they can do whatever feels right.

If if if..
If a fighter was in a boxing match they wouldn't spend half their time training grappling.
They also would have no need to defend takedowns.

Are you stupid?

Why the hell are you using some fight of Lyoto Machida's from his first year in MMA all the way back in 2004 to argue that Anderson Silva can't beat Cro Cop?? Why are you so violently triggered and rustled over a nonsense hypothetical matchup between guys who were 3 weightclasses apart from each other (Silva was a welterweight when he was in Pride, Mirko has always been a heavyweight)?? What exactly is the point of this gibberish thread??
Jim-Carrey-What-the-hell-are-you-talking-about.gif

you guys who give shit to guys that shoot takedowns are retarded.

this is MMA you fuckin idiot, they can do whatever feels right.
No one's giving your idol machida shit, I'm giving his retarded huggers like you shit for being retarded and saying Lyoto or Anderson could be K1 material

I dont think anderson could beat mirko in a striking or mma fight,but its no reason to disparage his abilities. Nor Machidas. (I do believe he was capable of beating a hw or two)

Greco is K-1 Elite. No shame in not wanting to trade with this man.

No one's giving your idol machida shit, I'm giving his retarded huggers like you shit for being retarded and saying Lyoto or Anderson could be K1 material
LOL, i've never liked machida and haven't rooted for him in a SINGLE fight.

Well that was predictable. Wahhhh machida could've been K1 he just didn't wanna! he was to small! It's mma bro!

Buncha blue pill Cucks in here living in fantasyland

Back