Edson Barboza lookin huge in the USADA era

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

One of the few we can say that hasn't changed since USADA ? i mean Sherdog usually credits USADA for these guys looking deflated all of a sudden, had no effect on Edson it seems.

Agreed, I honestly think he's one of the few that actually got better since the USADA era started. Along with the likes of Mousasi, Maia, and I'd hate to say it, but Bisping

Agreed, I honestly think he's one of the few that actually got better since the USADA era started. Along with the likes of Mousasi, Maia, and I'd hate to say it, but Bisping

Fantastic post by a 6 post white belt

d3Os2lG.gif

hahaha i'm on the same boat. Bisping has looked impressive with USADA around but i still can't believe it. i guess he'll keep proving me wrong everytime.

Edson's biggest problem will always be his chin.

Great fighter outside of that.

I'd love to see Edson fight Conor for the title. I think he pieces up Dariush and gets a top 5 guy.

As far as being champ goes, maybe.
But c'mon, he's been Top 10 for a while. Only top contenders can beat him.
Chin or not, he's done very well.

I'd love to see Edson fight Conor for the title. I think he pieces up Dariush and gets a top 5 guy.
I hate to think that, out of Khabib, Tony and Conor, the one he has more chances of beating for a belt is Conor, and still a dangerous fight for him.

Having Edson as the champ would be magical. an ode to martial arts.

i think him knowing about his chin actually has helped him. he's much more cautious and he utilizes his best weapon more because of it, his kicks. before he used to rush into guys when he thought they were shelled up or hurt and start throwing boxing combinations with his head wide open, now a days he'll stay back at kicking range and just keep hacking away.

a big fuck you to USADA

that's great

Back