So are the 4 Horsemen dead?

Calley

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By dead I mean are their UFC contracts over? I know one of them got pregnant and blamed the unborn baby for her failed fighting career and quit. but what about the other 3?

They're just getting started..

p8yhi.jpg

<20>

Baszler is about to fight a japanese girl who's 1-0.

man...I always liked Benoit then that ^^ shit just happened out of the blue

On the contrary. Baszler is out of retirement as of the other day.

But yes, Duke and Baszler are no longer UFC fighters, and I don't know if Shafir is going to compete again after getting brutally knocked out a second time.

Interesting fact: Marina Shafir was knocked out in back-to-back fights both in exactly 37 seconds.

Baszler is a punching bag at this point. If she dies, she dies.

On the contrary. Baszler is out of retirement as of the other day.

But yes, Duke and Baszler are no longer UFC fighters, and I don't know if Shafir is going to compete again after getting brutally knocked out a second time.

Interesting fact: Marina Shafir was knocked out in back-to-back fights both in exactly 37 seconds.

So she's done with pro wrestling then?

So she's done with pro wrestling then?
I think she wants to do both. Last I read, she was trying out for the WWE, but that was a few months ago.

They were all so ugly.

Yuck.

wanderlei was even more sexier than them.

No....it was a magic trick.They werent really in the air flying on a plane.They were thrown out the plane(but it was really grounded)

They're just getting started..

p8yhi.jpg

<20>

A good incarnation, for sure, but I preferred Ole and Arn as the tag team, with Tully focused on the TV title, and Naich doing his thing.

Windham is acceptable though and most incarnations after this were ass to me.

Back