Is Holly Holm the most undeserving contender for a championship ever?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's going into a title fight riding a two fight losing streak. Not counting last minute replacements (and maybe even), I don't think I've seen anything worse than that. Any examples that are just as bad or worse? Even if she happens to win, I don't understand how anyone could respect her as champion. Her run to the title consisted of nothing except losses.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the first fight in this division in the UFC, ever?

This fight in general is bogus. Should have waited for Cyborg and have her fight Megan Anderson.

She's beaten high ranked girls before though.

Imagine if someone got a title shot for beating Dennis Siver?

Lesnar getting a title shot after getting submitted in a minute and a half and then beating Heath Herring was pretty terrible

Still gonna be the greatest womens FW not under suspension in the UFC.

There is just those two cleared to fight right? There can only be on winner!

Lesnar getting a title shot after getting submitted in a minute and a half and then beating Heath Herring was pretty terrible

Jacked white boys deserve titleshots like that.

Jacked white boys deserve titleshots like that.

VBEgBfm.jpg

Chael got KO'd by Anderson then fought Jones for the title - if he'd hung on 27 more seconds Jones would've been unable to continue cos of his toe as well!

Rampage came into the UFC and they brought in unranked Marvin Eastman who was coming off a draw in WFA, Rampage KO'd him then got the title fight Vs Chuck.

Anderson came in 3-2 in his last 5 fights, KO'd Leben then got a title shot but we all know how that worked out.

Gus got KOd in two minutes by Rumble then got a title shot Vs Cormier.

Frankie lost twice to Benson then got gifted a title shot Vs Aldo.

Last edited:
She's beaten high ranked girls before though.

Imagine if someone got a title shot for beating Dennis Siver?

Poirier fight solidified his title shot really, Siver was just a stay warm fight

Don't forget Dan Henderson against Bisping. Yes, he's a legend, but Hendo lost 6 of his last 10 fights.

Back