Junior Dos Santos vs Stipe Miocic 2 should be next

J

JollyRants

I think JDS vs Stipe 2 is the fight to make heres why. With Fabricio ducking JDS and Cain injured Junior is the only logical fight. Fabricio doesnt deserve the fight because ducking and the first fight wasnt even competitive lol. JDS is one of two men to beat Stipe in the octagon and Stipe gets a chance to avenge the lost. JDS vs Stipe should do better than Werdum on PPV and more people would like this match up better. Thoughts and would you rather JDS get the shot over Werdum and who wins JDS vs Stipe 2 ?
juniordos.jpg

Its definitely he most appealing fight out of all the options. I'd love to see it again.

Stipe via KO early rounds

JDS aged 10 years in the last 2.

im from ohio but JDS is my boy.

WAR DOS SANTOS!!!!!!

I was very meh at first as I remember JDS looking like shit so much as of late but then looking at his record, he has only lost to Cain and Reem in the last ten years. That is damn impressive.

Yeah it's the most logical fight for Stipe.

HW really needs some new blood. The JDS pre-Cain steamrolls Miocic far worse than their original encounter, but this version very well might lose. With Cain shelved for who knows how long I feel like it's gotta be JDS or Werdum.

I was very meh at first as I remember JDS looking like shit so much as of late but then looking at his record, he has only lost to Cain and Reem in the last ten years. That is damn impressive.

People overlook that, JDS has a real good resume for a heavyweight

Junior has a brilliant resume.

He was very hesitant against Reem. If they were to fight now, I'm certain Junior puts Reem to sleep.

Junior will face Stipe and be champion before the end of the year. I have foreseen and predicted this more than a month ago.

It will happen, sherbros.

Yeah that's the fight to make. I like JDS, but I gotta go with Stipe, he's got more ways to win and he's improved quite a bit since their first fight which was still as close as can be.

I think JDS vs Stipe 2 is the fight to make heres why. With Fabricio ducking JDS and Cain injured Junior is the only logical fight. Fabricio doesnt deserve the fight because ducking and the first fight wasnt even competitive lol. JDS is one of two men to beat Stipe in the octagon and Stipe gets a chance to avenge the lost. JDS vs Stipe should do better than Werdum on PPV and more people would like this match up better. Thoughts and would you rather JDS get the shot over Werdum and who wins JDS vs Stipe 2 ?
juniordos.jpg

Yup JDS deserves it more. Hell I'd give it to the Black Beast over Werdum right now. He's got Browne on his plate though.

JDS is the only fight that makes sense for Stipe.

People always talk about the heavyweights being old but JDS is only 32 (although those Cain and Reem fights added a few years worth of wear and tear I'm sure) and Stipe is only 34. Francis Ngannou is only 30 and is on a tear, hope he makes it to a title shot.

Werdum should fight Rothwell.

I agree, this is the time to give it to JDS.

He probably doesn't deserve the shot based on his record of late but who else is there? I like Werdum but he really doesn't deserve an immediate rematch, aside from JDS, realistically who else is there? How is it that there are just no real prospects at Heavyweight?

If Cain doesn't get healthy I can see Stipe having a decent reign but I just don't think much of him, certainly a few years ago he would have had nothing for prime JDS, Cain, (Uber)Reem, he lost to Struve for gods sake!!!

He probably doesn't deserve the shot based on his record of late but who else is there? I like Werdum but he really doesn't deserve an immediate rematch, aside from JDS, realistically who else is there? How is it that there are just no real prospects at Heavyweight?

If Cain doesn't get healthy I can see Stipe having a decent reign but I just don't think much of him, certainly a few years ago he would have had nothing for prime JDS, Cain, (Uber)Reem, he lost to Struve for gods sake!!!
Werdum fought Browne so it wouldn't be immediate.

Back