Conor would have KTFO RDA @ 196 & Robbie Lawler @200. Let's be honest.

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
If RDA's foot stayed intact

Conor KO's him into a cast.

UFC then sets up Conor v Robbie

Conor KO's him into the lobby.

You can call it destiny or you can call it fate

We'd call him, Conor the king of 3 weights.

kode-lgx-new2x.jpg

But Nate Diaz happened so you can continue living in that fantasy world.

Lmao conor KO robbie lawler get fucking real u delusional boy

i know you're trolling but stylistically speaking Lawler is even more of a nightmare than Nate Diaz can ever dream of being.

I mean Robbie fought at LHW once. If Nate's size was all that business for Conor...

People wonder why Conor get so much hate, and everyone shits on his fuckboy fans.

i know you're trolling but stylistically speaking Lawler is even more of a nightmare than Nate Diaz can ever dream of being.

I mean Robbie fought at LHW once. If Nate's size was all that business for Conor...

Robbie is a in the pocket boxer who's extremely hittable. On top of that, he's coming off of too many wars. Why am I trolling? Because you disagree?

People wonder why Conor get so much hate, and everyone shits on his fuckboy fans.

Don't hate the player

Lmao conor KO robbie lawler get fucking real u delusional boy

Robbie had been in too many wars

What other notable KO does Tyron have?

Conor dropped Nate @ 170 3x

Eddie Alvarez @ 155 5x.

You're not acknowledging facts

Robbie could let conor tee off for 30 seconds at the start of the fight and still drop that manlet... back down to featherweight

Silly ts, You can't ko someone who takes your soul

Add that he is "once ever" to this and you'll see why people hate Conor and his fans.

Lawler wouldn't try to smoother Conor up against the cage. lawler has been rocked in all his recent fights, even Macdonald Rocked him. How many times did Macdonald rock Nate? Oh right... zero. Conor dropped Nate 3 times.

quickly, ban this guy before this disease spreads

look at this shit @KONE

Robbie had been in too many wars

What other notable KO does Tyron have?

Conor dropped Nate @ 170 3x

Eddie Alvarez @ 155 5x.

You're not acknowledging facts

Robbie went 3 rounds with melvin manhoef and won.. just cause twood lands one perfect and lucky shot u think robbie is gonna get KOd by a featherweight manlet? Come on dude ur not being realistic

*Lets be honest

*Mentions something totally hypothetical

You Konour fanboys make as much sense as jealous women.

Lawler wouldn't try to smoother Conor up against the cage. lawler has been rocked in all his recent fights, even Macdonald Rocked him. How many times did Macdonald rock Nate? Oh right... zero. Conor dropped Nate 3 times.

Basically, anybody that has been rocked in their career would take a punch from Conor and die right ?

I get it, very analystic and very insightful. Thanks kind sir.

Basically, anybody that has been rocked in their career would take a punch from Conor and die right ?

I get it, very analystic and very insightful. Thanks kind sir.
Want more detail? Nate has better boxing than Lawler, a longer reach, a better chin, way better cardio and a black belt in bjj.

kode-lgx-new2x.jpg
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

200.gif

RDA would've draped & raped Connie & Robbie would've taken his soul as he said he would....

kode-lgx-new2x.jpg

Conor has the tools to beat Lawler in standup.

Lawler can't do vise versa...

Back