Rumble, Rashad, Struve, Johnson & Many Others Leave Blackzilians; Relocate To Hooft's New Gym

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Reportedly, there was a disagreement between the Blackzilians owner Glenn Robinson and head coach Henri Hooft which resulted in Hooft deciding to part ways with the team and start his own gym. He now runs The Combat Club in Boynton Beach, FL.

Fighters that have reportedly moved over so far are: Rumble Johnson, Rashad Evans, Michael Johnson, Stefan Struve, Gilbert Burns, Kamaru Usman and Michael Chandler. I'm sure many more are set to go as well.

Thoughts?

Fighters that have reportedly moved over so far are: Rumble Johnson, Rashad Evans, Michael Johnson, Stefan Struve, Gilbert Burns, Kamaru Usman and Michael Chandler. I'm sure many more are set to go as well.

Thoughts?
Who's left? Seems like that's everyone

Damn Hooft took practically everyone with him. Not really surprised though, the guy is amazing and I doubt there are any coaches left at Blackzilians that could match him

good for them, maybe vitor can train with them again with hooft

I wonder what will happen to Neil Melanson. Wasn't he the grappling coach for the Blackzilians lately? Did he stay with Hooft?

Did the blacks and brazilians finally split up?

Last edited:
Hmmm

Surprised the team lasted this long

So many coaches left and fighters too when they first started

To be honest
The original team splitted up quite soon
Just the name that stuck
And rashad

The combat club?

I see the marketing director did an awesome job here.

Wow, I can't believe the fighters are staying with an actual fighter instead of a trust fund man child...

So the new team name will be

Blackwhitemuricanzilians

Thank god we don't have to hear that stupid name again.

Back