Middleweight
Alessio Di Chirico vs. Eric Spicely

Light Heavyweight
Marcos Rogério de Lima vs. John Phillips

Flyweight
Alexandre Pantoja vs. Eric Shelton

Lightweight
Jason Gonzalez vs. J.C. Cottrell

Shevchenko x Pena should be a good scrap and decide who gets the next shot at Nunes for the Gold...
Shevchenko "just" had a great showing against the former Champ and looked good in her other fights....and Pena still unbeaten in the UFC and got a very important victory over Cat in her last outing...

Cerrone x Masvidal
Damn!!...that is one of the best match ups you can make in the UFC, imo.
Both guys looking great at WW and comming of good wins...Brown and Ellenberger...
I think Masvidal will give Cerrone a even more harder time than Brown did and it has the potential as a early FOTY candidate.

Arlovski x Ngannou
That has written KO all over it...who is going down?...i don't know man...Andrej is the most skilled guy for Ngannou until yet...big step up for Francis...

Alvey x Nate The Great
Man...Nate...i still think he should retire, even if he looked good against McCrory and knocked him out...enough is enough. Did it all since a young age (King of Pancrase, Strikeforce Champ)...fought allmost everybody. He is 3-5 in his last 8 and 4 of those losses came due to (T)KOs...
Can he beat Alvey? Yes he can! Just don't get hit in the head! ;)

And looky look...
Assuncao x Sterling
BW...one of the deepest divisions right now.
I was like WTF??...they gave Assuncao TJ after allmost a 2 year layoff, instead of somebody else.
Now he faces Sterling...who comes off a decision loss against Caraway (no shame in that...Caraway is maybe the most underrated guy in the whole division)

And i allmost forgot!
Pantoja x Shelton
125ers....TUF24...both guys made it to the semi's in the most stacked and best season of TUF so far.
Shelton lost to Elliott in a razor close decision and after the fight Tim said he didn't feel like the winner in that one.
I'm glad that they both got signed...both are a great addition to this weightclass!
I think Shelton can pull this one off...

What are your picks and thoughts??

Last edited:
I'm pumped for Valentina Shevchenko vs. Julianna Peña and Cowboy v Masvidal. Both should be wars. And its FREE!!!

c'mon vixen! uncrowned champ!

507full-julianna-pe%C3%B1a.jpg

Lol gotta love Cerone.
Dude's is fighting every month.

Don't have any picks or real thoughts yet, but pretty much agree with everything you said.

It's a solid card.

Uh... Val isn't unbeaten in the UFC, she lost to Nunes before beating Holly. Still good preview and I'm excited for this card too!

Quite the nice collection of fights...

Damn Nate gonna get himself CTE, he needs to retire, he's been active since late 90's

Ok card. Many no names, some great fights. Too bad Lombard vs Tavares was scrapped. Will watch

Great card. Sterling vs Assuncao should be on the main card over Caceres vs Knight...

Great card. Sterling vs Assuncao should be on the main card over Caceres vs Knight...
I don't know if this is the final order...is it?
But they need a fight pass prelim or something...and yes...that should be on the Main Card

They need to make Masvidal/Cerrone the main event. That fight should be five rounds for sure.

They need to make Masvidal/Cerrone the main event. That fight should be five rounds for sure.
5 rounds between them would've been awesome!
But the fight between them chicks will be for the next TS ...so that should be a 5 rounder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back