Yair Rodriguez VS F----- Guy

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
This is the fight to make. Perfect clash of styles IMO.

Stephens either exposes him or Yair proves that he's top caliber. Only the top guys find a way to beat Stephens. Lower competition gets destroyed by Fookin Guy.

It's time for Yair to take this step now that he has a win over a big name like BJ.

What do you think of this fight? Who wins and how?

I'm down.

Yair by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd. Stephens swings at air and gets the shit kicked out of his ribs.

If Yair can avoid getting caught with a big shot, he I could see him beating Stephens.

Yair would kick that Fookin Goys head into the 26th row.

Yair vs

Zombie / Denis winner
Jeremy
Superboy
Frankie

no more BS, lets go

This is the fight to make. Perfect clash of styles IMO.

Stephens either exposes him or Yair proves that he's top caliber. Only the top guys find a way to beat Stephens. Lower competition gets destroyed by Fookin Guy.

It's time for Yair to take this step now that he has a win over a big name like BJ.

What do you think of this fight? Who wins and how?

I'm down.

Yair by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd. Stephens swings at air and gets the shit kicked out of his ribs.

Lmao you can't be serious. Stephens hits very hard and given Yair rod's striking defense or lack thereof, Stephens by TKO is a great possibility.
Its hard to believe Stephen's granite chin will fall before Yair's in a clash of punching versus kicking.

Rodriguez by tko. And I'd love to see him get a top 5 opponent in Edgar after that.

Stephens is still very dangerous guy, it was a hard fight for Edgar against him. On the other hand Yair should fight someone from top10, if Cub isn't getting Bermudez/KZ winner, then Yair should definitely fight winner of that fight

Easy fight for Yair imo, Stephens looked slow against Edgar.

Lmao you can't be serious. Stephens hits very hard and given Yair rod's striking defense or lack thereof, Stephens by TKO is a great possibility.
Its hard to believe Stephen's granite chin will fall before Yair's in a clash of punching versus kicking.
No Penn should ACTUALLY train with the Jacksons team this time and get Andre Fili as a warmup....then rematch with Yair Rodriguez. Penn caught Rod with a few counter punches actually.....which goes to show how weak Rodriguez' striking defense really is.

LOL Siver would have beaten Penn worse perhaps.

Siver > Rodriguez

Well ofc TKD would work in a slightly different way in the cage because of the constant moving and resetting and threat of TD, etc.

If Yair tried to do that to any of the top 5, Yikes.....even broken 38 yr old Penn caught him a few times with that counter left and cross, though he was too slow to follow through properly. His striking defense sucks. I still stand by that.

lol sounds like anyone who can land a stirke wins with you

i gave up digging but im sure theres more

Last edited:
lol sounds like anyone who can land a stirke wins with you

i gave up digging but im sure theres more

Well I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.

Lol.

Back