Ronda vs Miesha III would be interesting

I wonder if Miesha could be enticed to make a one-night-only fight.

Depends on the $$$.

If Miesha wanted to come back I want to see her against Alexis Davis, Zingano 2 or Shevchenko not Ronda 3.

Miesha just got her nose did, & we don't need Ronda's snappy punches ruining it.
{<RR}

Miesha is done fighting. Ronda may be as well. There's nothing interesting about this.

Can we get Shamrock/Ortiz 4 as the co main event?

I like them both, physically, a lot, but have NO INTEREST in seeing them in the octagon. :)

Miesha just got her nose did, & we don't need Ronda's snappy punches ruining it.
{<RR}

Ronda would bunny hop straight up to her (as in STRAIGHT) and block a bunch of punches with her face before she'd ever let Miesha win that rematch.....

I find a rematch with Sara McMann more interesting.
Miesha is retired and Sara got screwed big time with the shitty stoppage.
I got Sara if she just fire off strong right straights.

Edit: I also think Miesha would take it.

This topic was wastelanded earlier. Something about dream match-ups between washed-up fighters.

She was winning the stand up fight in the second fight until she decided to go for low iq takedowns. I think Miesha could take her
i think miesha could take her.
I find a rematch with Sara McMann more interesting.
Miesha is retired and Sara got screwed big time with the shitty stoppage.
I got Sara if she just fire off strong right straights.

Edit: I also think Miesha would take it.
Miesha would never beat Ronda because she doesn't have the striking skills, she kept shooting for takedowns because she doesn't have the footwork or power to keep Ronda away from her, that's a fight Ronda would win any time in their lives.

If the UFC is looking for Ronda to make another comeback, Meisha is the fight to make.

Heh. I'd certainly make a comeback with Meisha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back