Do any fighters still use Mike Dolce?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been watching Dolce videos all morning and every interview guys are saying they're no longer working with Mike. Is he really just full of it? He seems like a good dude who has passion about what he does

I've been watching Dolce videos all morning and every interview guys are saying they're no longer working with Mike. Is he really just full of it? He seems like a good dude who has passion about what he does

Sounds horrible.

Hes in jail for fraudulent dietary practices...

Just kidding, but i think his techniques dont work under USADA with an IV ban havent heard about him in a while

I'm sure that sleezeball's still milking fighters with his bro science shit here and there.

Didn't he predict that Cyborg would bust for the drug she did get trouble for?
I guess he has some credentials.
This is what I heard from JRE.

Brolce is kind of a bro science douche nozzle, but honestly I don't remember a lot of guys missing weight with him. I think it was more that people figured out that he didn't have any special knowledge and they could save the $1000/day doing it themselves

Was he at the Weigh ins with Ronda the other week?

t4SnAM.gif

BRO!!!!!!!!! ? SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!

<cheer><cheer><cheer> Fuck yeah! <cheer><cheer><cheer>

He can be a "good dude" all he wants, that doesn't make his bro-science bullshit any more legitimate.

Dolce found success because he would basically babysit fighters and slap the fries out of their hands. It wasn't his "special whey protein" or any of his other bullshit "tricks" - and once fighters found that out, they stopped paying him $1,000 per day and realized they can have their trainers do the same thing for way, way less.

He is focusing on refining his deadly new martial art:

hqdefault.jpg

Mike Dolce = Bro Science Look at what he did to Hendricks.

Brolce is kind of a bro science douche nozzle, but honestly I don't remember a lot of guys missing weight with him. I think it was more that people figured out that he didn't have any special knowledge and they could save the $1000/day doing it themselves

I've always compared Dolce Diet (in his defense) to eating out--couldn't we all just stay home and cook our own food? but we don't, we let others cook it whether it's because they are pros, offer something different we cannot do, or we're just lazy.

in further defense, Dolce has never ever made any claims that his formula is earth shattering. quite the opposite, he keeps it basic and says things most high school wrestlers probably know. he just seems to have haters, most likely guys who are fit and hate his success using basics?

He can be a "good dude" all he wants, that doesn't make his bro-science bullshit any more legitimate.

Dolce found success because he would basically babysit fighters and slap the fries out of their hands. It wasn't his "special whey protein" or any of his other bullshit "tricks" - and once fighters found that out, they stopped paying him $1,000 per day and realized they can have their trainers do the same thing for way, way less.

Oh yeah, well everyone called Ronda a fat pig. Needless to say she didn't like, not a bit.

She goes "Yo, Dolce - get me in the best shape of my MMA career" and he does.

NOBODY congratulates him. All they talk about is Ronda's head acting like a pez dispenser and her blocking punches with her face and her being rocked from the first punch and her bunny hopping up and down in one spot with no head movement after 4 years of intense boxing training. Fake humility bitches all of them.

The unsung hero, the forgotten angel, the footprints in the sand here...... it's Dolce....

That's funny, I get the exact opposite vibe from him... seems more like a sleazy salesman type looking to leach off fighters and get his name out there.

Back