remember when you dorks said bisping has a weak chin

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just because he got knocked out by Henderson who knocked out your overrated legend Fedor , eat crow dude survived in there with monsters and won , Yoel is going to be exposed mark my words

Yoel already got exposed long time ago.. USADA+ obvious cheating by his corner.

who said he has a weak chin lol?

Hes been ko'd twice by two guys that are killers and by vicious shots.

who said he has a weak chin lol?

Hes been ko'd one and by some of the most brutal shots by one of the hardest hitters in mma history.
are you kidding me? There was a meme when people would get knocked out and they'll rate how many bispings died

He's got a weak chin, but great recovery.

Well considering shogun ate like 11 hbombs soon after 1 obliterated bisping.. he definitely doesnt have the best chin

Yoel already got exposed long time ago.. USADA+ obvious cheating by his corner.
The water, yeah, that was his corner. The PEDs, I'm skeptical of his tainted supplements as well. But I hope you're not referring to the stool. It was the AC cutman (not a member of his corner) that put on too much Vaseline and it was Big John who told him to stay on the stool to have it removed.

Bisping is tough no doubt. He's ate some big shots in his career. Hendo, Vitor, Rockhold, Silva etc.

His chin is easily above average and his recovery and durability is nothing short of exceptional.

Bisping never gets his well deserved credit for anything.

I've always thought of Bisping as having an average chin. He has very good recovery. I always thought the point of the Bisping meter was that he had an average chin and people with good chins were compared on that basis. But maybe I'm remembering how it started wrong.

are you kidding me? There was a meme when people would get knocked out and they'll rate how many bispings died
Actually, it was supposed to be when people didn't get knocked out but got hit huge. Like in Shogun/Hendo 1, Shogun showed a chin of 11 Bispings.

His chin might be crackable, but his heart and will sure aren't.

He's got a solid chin.

Not going out cold from that Anderson Silva knee solidifies it.

Just because he got knocked out by Henderson who knocked out your overrated legend Fedor , eat crow dude survived in there with monsters and won , Yoel is going to be exposed mark my words
So you're a Bisping fan who thinks Fedor is overated?

yNoN8nW.gif

he does have a weak chin, you could make it less obvious that you're a troll you know, it's not illegal to show a bit of subtlety

Back