Francis Ngannou talking about upcoming fight and Cameroon

Dilaanf_

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/1...-octagon-ufc-fox-23-denver-mma-news-interview

Cliffs:
-Talks about how he wanted to celebrate the holidays back in Cameroon but couldn't turn down the offer so he had to shorten his stay in his home town.
-Talks about going back to Cameroon for the first time in a long time.
-Says he is seen as a hero in
Cameroon and loves it.
- Talks about although he doesn't have as much fighting experience as Andrei, he has life experience that will be the key to getting the W.

20151218034747_IMG_7613.JPG

NGANNOU BLESS

WAR PREDATOR.

dude is scary as hell and i've become a pretty big fan.

lose/lose fight for me

either Arlovski loses 4 straight or Ngannou's momentum gets derailed

<2>

lose/lose fight for me

<2>
Me too man. Been a big fan of arlovksi since i started watching ufc. But Ngannou became one of my favorites since his first fight in the ufc. Can't win with this one...

lose/lose fight for me

<2>
Same =(, but its better for hw if predator wins, but still...dis me after one of them loses...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

UFC Cameroon... Ngannou vs Reem, book it

Ngannou is going to send Arlovski to the Shadow Realm

I wished a big team got Ngannou under their wing. Guy has potential based off raw strength alone. He needs a team to build his groundgame

Love when guys from countries we haven't seen in the UFC get there. Love it more when they have big potential.

This is what makes it worldwide, ppl. Let's celebrate it....

Oh, and WAR Ngannou!

I can't believe they matched Arvloski up with a young killer.

I wished a big team got Ngannou under their wing. Guy has potential based off raw strength alone. He needs a team to build his groundgame

I get what your saying but whens the last time you saw a heavyweight pull of a Sakuraba a style kimura reversal and actually get the sub? Because that's how his last fight went down

It's not life experience that will get him the W...It's AA's chin and old age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back