Will Brooks Calls Out Anthony Pettis For Lightweight Bout

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
I like this fight.

Brooks would waste him imo and I've never really been one to pick against Pettis even lately. But the way he's looked has been atrocious, and Brooks is an incredibly good fighter who got screwed in his last outing imo.

Asking to fight pettis at this point
<mma3>

Yea why don't you beat the second best cowboy in the division before calling out former champs..

Still messed up the way Cowboy acted after the brooks fight.

Came in massively overweight and didn't cut further and then mocked his opponent. How you gonna mock someone when you massively failed to make weight? lol

Asking to fight pettis at this point
<mma3>

Brooks probably isn't expecting much coming off a loss, Pettis is the biggest name he can get right now

Came in massively overweight and didn't cut further and then mocked his opponent. How you gonna mock someone when you massively failed to make weight? lol

because Brooks said he banged his mom

He's rumored to be fighting Mairbek Taisumov. Joe said that on his podcast but he also said he saw that on Instagram and it may not be true.

Brooks knows he can probably win via the Clay Guida/Eddie Alvarez approach. Sounds like a boring/lame fight, but it would be hilarious if Pettis could pull of a sub or KO.

Pettis needs a more winnable fight at this point.
It's time for Sanchez vs Pettis!
deigo-ali-anne.jpg

yescartwheel.gif

I'm OK with this. Let's see which hype train can be somewhat salvaged.

I like this fight but if Pettis gets taken down over and over again he needs to retire unfortunately.

Would be a good fight (not really), Brooks isn't a great fighter, and has quite a boring style. But let Pettis get a few wins, or at least people who will stand with him.

Pettis needs a more winnable fight at this point.
It's time for Sanchez vs Pettis!
deigo-ali-anne.jpg

Diego about to have them railing fat lines of Stevia before he's giving them creampies all night.

But seriously, Diego can easily pressure Pettis to a decision loss. Depends if Lauzon ruined his chin or if all the blows he's eaten his whole career finally caught up with him.

Diego about to have them railing fat lines of Stevia before he's giving them creampies all night.

But seriously, Diego can easily pressure Pettis to a decision loss. Depends if Lauzon ruined his chin or if all the blows he's eaten his whole career finally caught up with him.
Yup, can never count Diego out. I think Sanchez vs Pettis is far more exciting than Brooks vs Pettis

Brooks was acting like a bitch beforehand.

Also pettis already has a fight right?

Shit, I wouldn't mind Brooks vs Sanchez.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back