Imagine if Rondah had actually foughten Cyborg?

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am a huge respect for Ronda but she can't box to save her life. Cyborg would have thrashed her worse than Jardine or Holly did I'm sure. Ronda might actually have died. Edmund might not be a good coach but at least he was a good manager and kept Ronda away from dangerous fights as long as he could.

It's sad to imagine something like that.

I would've enjoyed watching Cyborg knock Ronda stiff, toes curled and everything.

Foughten ??? U Floyd Mayweather or something?

I can hardly imagine Cancrusherborg fighting legit competition period.

Before or after the Holly fight? Its funny how people like to pretend Ronda is still (mentally) the same fighter.

It doesnt matter cyborg would have hurtronda if they fought at 145 or more but obviously cyborg wouldnt make 1345

I can't imagine if she'd foughten anybody

If they would have foughten Ronda might have dieded!!

Ronda fought Keith Jardine?

Damn I didn't know that.

The Dean of Mean probably fucked her up bad.

Pre-Holm Ronda by armbar. The one that fought Alexis Davis and Cat Zingano

but Cyborg wouldnt have gotten past testing so.....

Before or after the Holly fight? Its funny how people like to pretend Ronda is still (mentally) the same fighter.

I'd say she improved after the Holly fight.

Didn't get KO'd stiff.

She got TKO'd standing which is quite the improvement.

I can hardly imagine Cancrusherborg fighting legit competition period.

Did you have the same opinion about Ronda before she fought Holm? She was just as much of cancrusher back then, and like Cyborg the others simply weren't on her level.

Did you have the same opinion about Ronda before she fought Holm? She was just as much of cancrusher back then, and like Cyborg the others simply weren't on her level.
No she wasn't, because of most of Cyborg's opponents in the last 6 years had records like 5-1, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, 8-6, and 8-7 when she fought them (green prospects and journeywomen). Ronda's championship opponents DON'T have records like that, and Tate beat Holm while Zingano and Davis beat Nunes. They are vastly more proven than Cyborg's cans none of whom besides Coenen has an impressive resume of their own.

Back