UFC Fight Night 107 (London O2 Arena)

Jet Li

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Any news or rumours on who will headline this card? tickets go on sale in 10 days time but still no headline bout confirmed, Would love Bisping vs Romero but very unlikely not being a PPV, any realistic ideas of a headline you would like to see?

So far the card looks like this:

Bantamweight Brad Pickett vs. Henry Briones
Welterweight Leon Edwards vs. Vicente Luque
Lightweight Marc Diakiese vs. Teemu Packalén
Welterweight Tom Breese vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
Middleweight Bradley Scott vs. Scott Askham
Light Heavyweight Darren Stewart vs. Francimar Barroso
Lightweight bout: Joseph Duffy vs. Reza Madad
Featherweight bout: Arnold Allen vs. Makwan Amirkhan
Light Heavyweight bout: Jimi Manuwa vs. Corey Anderson

Not a bad card.

Needs at least a headliner and another decent main card fight.

Edit: Where's Ross Pearson? I thought it was mandatory to have him on every London card.

They better find something, four cards canceled one month into the year won't be good.

Not a bad card.

Needs at least a headliner and another decent main card fight.

Edit: Where's Ross Pearson? I thought it was mandatory to have him on every London card.
That award goes to Pickett

That heavyweight with the moustache who kinda looks like Don Frye's little brother. He co-main evented the last Ireland card, he's a pretty big deal.

Bisping-Romero in London: Bisping gets his head clean off and still wins by UD.

Cant believe they have still not booked Romero vs Bisping, the most obvious fight in the history of matchmaking.

Drew Brees is the only name on that card that I even recognize.

Bisping-Romero in London: Bisping gets his head clean off and still wins by UD.

Give the judges more credit than that.

Pissbing wins by SD

Any news or rumours on who will headline this card? tickets go on sale in 10 days time but still no headline bout confirmed, Would love Bisping vs Romero but very unlikely not being a PPV, any realistic ideas of a headline you would like to see?

So far the card looks like this:

Bantamweight Brad Pickett vs. Henry Briones
Welterweight Leon Edwards vs. Vicente Luque
Lightweight Marc Diakiese vs. Teemu Packalén
Welterweight Tom Breese vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
Middleweight Bradley Scott vs. Scott Askham
Light Heavyweight Darren Stewart vs. Francimar Barroso
Lightweight bout: Joseph Duffy vs. Reza Madad
Featherweight bout: Arnold Allen vs. Makwan Amirkhan
Light Heavyweight bout: Jimi Manuwa vs. Corey Anderson

uk always gets shit cards, this is relatively good for what we usually get.

Not heard any rumours but I'd like something like Gus v Bader/Cirkunov or Mousassi v Whittaker

Drew Brees is the only name on that card that I even recognize.
688a971d29477de3dccec6172f76c9e0.gif

Not heard any rumours but I'd like something like Gus v Bader/Cirkunov or Mousassi v Whittaker
Bader is in limbo but these two should fight, Gus vs Bader is a logical fight

Whittaker out with hand injury, Jacare to fight on UFC 208, Rockhold won't heal up for UFC London. Mousasi vs Weidman is the last choice and i assume that will be on UFC 210 in Buffalo

Bader is in limbo but these two should fight, Gus vs Bader is a logical fight

Whittaker out with hand injury, Jacare to fight on UFC 208, Rockhold won't heal up for UFC London. Mousasi vs Weidman is the last choice and i assume that will be on UFC 210 in Buffalo
Damn, that sucks. It has to be Gus as a headliner then because I can't think of any other top 5 guy who could headline the card. They could maybe go for a worse headliner with Gunnar v somebody (DHK, Magny, Larkin) but I don't think it makes sense to have that above Manuwa v Anderson.

And don't forget Jojo Calderwood. Right now she is training at Tristar in Montreal. So there's a chance to see her on the main card as well.

And don't forget Jojo Calderwood. Right now she is training at Tristar in Montreal. So there's a chance to see her on the main card as well.
She wants on the card as well!

I'd love to get Tom Duquesnoy on the card too

yeah she is campaigning to fight there, her vs Karolina should be good, both europeans on UK card

Back