Cruz has definitely slowed down

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You guys remember how quick he was against the "fastest man on the planet'? No way Flash Cruz loses to Garbrandt. Or is Cody just that quick that he made Cruz look slower?

ThoughtfulWickedArcticduck.gif

sucks how much smaller dj was than cruz, from what i remember he was getting the better of him on the feet, but bj was just way to damn small and cruz had an obvious strength advantage.

Doesn't seem that much faster here than in the no love fight imo

Boo hoo. He got smacked around and treated like a lil boy.

Out of his prime excuse train.

Well, Mighty Mouse was just charging in straight, he is much better now himself, If Cody was just charging Cruz would have danced around him too.

Cruz isn't half the fighter on offense that he is on defense. Garbrandt made Cruz come to him, a risky strategy that paid off.

Yeah Cruz looked injured and not the same guy physically and mentally and got dropped and looked weak going for a desperate takedown. Impossible to count him out but I doubt that he can carry out his game plan anymore

sucks how much smaller dj was than cruz, from what i remember he was getting the better of him on the feet, but bj was just way to damn small and cruz had an obvious strength advantage.

Shame on DJ and BJ for ganging up on Cruz! Would he be undisputed GOAT if he had beaten them both?

dj only loss that fight because of his size.

he was out striking cruz, but would end up getting muscled

He might be a little slower - I imagine injuries have taken their toll - however I firmly believe it was Cody's skills that did the job.

yeh cruz has alot of miles on him and the severe, repeated injuries havent helped.

He might be a little slower - I imagine injuries have taken their toll - however I firmly believe it was Cody's skills that did the job.

I cant stand Cody, that smug prick. But I have to agree, Cody's skill set coupled with Cruz's lack of punching power.

You guys remember how quick he was against the "fastest man on the planet'? No way Flash Cruz loses to Garbrandt. Or is Cody just that quick that he made Cruz look slower?

ThoughtfulWickedArcticduck.gif
Cruz found himself pressing and attacking against Cody. Garbrandt won the mental battle when it mattered... in the cage.

Cruz is at his best when people are coming after him. Garbrandt made Cruz chase him.

MM beats Cruz easy now. Too bad he couldn't have held the title another year. That would have been some sweetass avenging.

Combo of both, Cody is fast and Cruz is older. I'd like to see Cruz fight someone his size or bigger. His awkward style has worked against smaller guys until last fight, but I don't think it would work at FW as people have argued in the past

Back