vannata vs rodriguez would be the most beautiful fight ever

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They are the two most unorthodox fighters fighter's I ever saw in modern MMA.
They are the same young age now(24), but Yair has pretty big proportions for his weight class, so we might get to see him forced to move up, Whitaker style eventually, and do even better.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not on either fighter's bandwagon, but this can be a ATG fight, in terms of excitement, stylistically speaking.

tumblr_ohzwx84zEa1r7vh24o1_500.gif

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

VS
SlipperyBitesizedBinturong.gif

ShinyUnrulyBear.gif

Nah. Besides, Yair is too wild and lacking in fundamentals. Lando would expose that easily I think.

Let's wait for Yair to think about going up in weigh.

Head clean off via Groove

better boxing, better wrestling as well

Lando has WAY too much power for Yair.

He would smash him.

Bj should've trained with lando at wink for yair.

too soon for yair

but if you're a BJ fan and wants someone to destroy him, you can easily give him to lando. but I don't believe yair would take it

after lando besmirches teymur, it will be time for a top 5 or a top 10

I think Yair is benefiting from bribes paid to USADA based on his size compared to a former WW champion.

They are the two most unorthodox fighters fighter's I ever saw in modern MMA.
They are the same young age now(24), but Yair has pretty big proportions for his weight class, so we might get to see him forced to move up, Whitaker style eventually, and do even better.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not on either fighter's bandwagon, but this can be a ATG fight, in terms of excitement, stylistically speaking.

tumblr_ohzwx84zEa1r7vh24o1_500.gif

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

VS
SlipperyBitesizedBinturong.gif

ShinyUnrulyBear.gif
I'd love to see that.

too soon for yair

but if you're a BJ fan and wants someone to destroy him, you can easily give him to lando. but I don't believe yair would take it

after lando besmirches teymur, it will be time for a top 5 or a top 10
Landos not at all ready for the top 5 at LW IMO.

I disagree. I think they would cancel eachother out and it would make for a staring contest with movement

Yeah that's destroy two prospects trying to make it to the top,by making them fight each other.....What kind of logic is that?

Too soon motherfucker..

Lando is way better then Yair of course.. not to mention Yair should eat up and come in the 155 division his frame is better suited for that imo hell if I look at Lando me thinks he can make 145 at least now while he is young.

Yeah Lando V can make 145 for sure

Yeah Lando V can make 145 for sure

Yea I saw him next to Holly and I instantly said this dude has one heck of an easy cut for LW standards I think he is around 165 lbs.

Back