If Stipe Miocic Announced He Wants To Fight in April/May, Who Does He Fight?

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
Putting this hypothetical question out because of the current landscape of the division in terms of challengers, if we go down the list of possible opponents for his next title defence..

Fabricio Werdum - Only had a win over Browne since getting blasted out by Stipe
Junior Dos Santos - Coming off a win over Rothwell and holds a win over Stipe
Cain Velasquez - Like Werdum coming off a win over Browne but out injured
Alistair Overeem/Mark Hunt - Need another win after this

Who do you make?

i

He should be fighting JDS in Halifax... That would be excellent!

Probably a rematch with Werdum.

Werdum.

Can someone please post the gif of Werdum kicking Edmund and then getting in his stance. Hilarious stuff from Trolldum.

It's difficult but I would say he should fight Werdum. Cain is too injury prone and JDS I don't think should get a title shot by beating Rothwell.

JDS of course. but maybe he's holding out (which would explain why we've heard next to nothing about him in 3 months).

i wouldn't complain about a Werdum rematch either. or a JDS/Werdum rematch. any of the 3 will make me happy. but by most criteria, JDS would be the next in line. which of course means nothing anymore.

how can you possibly give it to werdum over junior? i dont see it, but i would not be surprised i suppose.

either way i got stipe

JDS for sure out of the contenders who are available. I'd go for Velasquez if he wasn't injured.

Werdum deserves to be knocked the fuck out in Halifax by JDS but since he is running scared because he knows he has nothing to offer JDS, he deserves someone like Derrick Lewis.

I just rewatched Miocic knock his sloppy ass out like 4 seconds ago on the fight network.... So hilarious and humiliating.... Such a goof. I love it.

JDS would love to see Stipe vs JDS headline UFC Buffalo

JDS at least has a win over him. HW is a pretty shitty division.

Back