Prime Michael Bisping is the Goat (behind Conor Mcgregor)

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Warning long read

While the Notorious has proved himself without doubt and by a country mile to be ahead of the pack, as The Greatest Of All Time, I'm curious to know who you guys think sits on the Thrown in an imaginary UFC landscape without the great man himself.

With UFC now established in New York and most countries in the world, the rich history of my sport has long surpassed that of our boxing counterparts in terms of athletic quality and global popularity. I mean, I asked my mum the other day to name 5 UFC fighrters and 5 boxers and this was her response - "Conor Mcgregor, Rhonda Rousey, Brock Lesner, Michael Page and Michael Bisging". "Tyson Fury and Cassius Clay, " for boxing, that's all she could muster.

Now obviously you guys would agree that Rhonda, Page and Brock would join The Notorious on the all time p4p list but, what really struck me is that she mentioned the KO artist Michael Bisping! I thought he was generally only well know in hardcore circles like here but obviously not. Anyway, it got me thinking, who is the best after the undisputed GOAT Conor Mcgregor?

Considering Bispig knocked the Champion into a modelling career with his iron fists and on short notice, demolished Anderson Silva who has a history of juicing, won the TUF Championships, and single handily forced Dan Henderson to retire after such a one sided beat down then its clear - The Count is the No.2 on the all time p4p. Hell if that's not good enough he's also got Joel Romero, Chris Weidman and Jackare Sousa fighting any man and his dog but the champ, hoping he'll retire so they don't have to step up and face him.

For what its worth here's my top 10 all time p4p UFC list -

1. Conor Mcgregor
2. Michael Bisping
3. Brock Lesner
4. Rhonda Rousey
5. Michael Page
6. Uriah Faber
7. Nate Diaz
8. Chris Lebon
9. Jason Miller
10. BJ Penn

DVILZQW.gif

lazy trolling

sooooooo you are basically saying he's....not....the goat? why not dispense with the confusing and click-baity thread title and just say that?

All I can think of when reading "prime Bisping" is

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Last edited:

1. Conor Mcgregor
2. Michael Bisping
3. Brock Lesner
4. Rhonda Rousey
5. Michael Page
6. Uriah Faber
7. Nate Diaz
8. Chris Lebon
9. Jason Miller
10. BJ Penn
This is some list.

Listen, I want everyone to sherdog fighters and look...really look at bisping s ledger.Look at all the decisions as " prime bisping" and look who they were against.Then take into account he was 0 for in every single contender fight he was in before outpointing an age ing anderson silva.
Even during his current 5 fight win streak, he has an eekage over cb dolloway(lol).Did everyone not see his split dec. win over bjj practitioner thales leites WHO ACTUALLY WALKED HIM DOWN FOR THE BETTER PART OF 25.

Did everyone not see his first "title defense" ???

Michael Bisping is not the goat of anything except being a little lucky and catching one particular fighter in best time possible( a guy who choked bisping out with 1 arm and just took their 2nd fight as a joke....and i hate to say something like that cause bisping is a good fighter but its how i see it).

As current champ, hes probably the 8th best fighter in division.

This thread should be up for ban but ill give Mike benefit of doubt and see how he fares vs romero jacare mousasi or even luke again......and hes significant underdogs vs all 4 so this thread is just downright negligible.

Well I hope goats like knees. Flying ones. Because Yoelito's LUH flying knee!

This goat's diet is going to consist of knees and fists. And when well fed he will lie down and go to sleep.

Still, can't hate on Bisping at all.... good guy, clean fighter, stepped up and up throughout his career.

Then found himself in a field of knees.... Yoelito LUH dat My-Koe.... LUH dat!

Listen, I want everyone to sherdog fighters and look...really look at bisping s ledger.Look at all the decisions as " prime bisping" and look who they were against.Then take into account he was 0 for in every single contender fight he was in before outpointing an age ing anderson silva.
Even during his current 5 fight win streak, he has an eekage over cb dolloway(lol).Did everyone not see his split dec. win over bjj practitioner thales leites WHO ACTUALLY WALKED HIM DOWN FOR THE BETTER PART OF 25.

Did everyone not see his first "title defense" ???

Michael Bisping is not the goat of anything except being a little lucky and catching one particular fighter in best time possible

Listen - this is no thread to kick off a hate campaign against "The Count" and that one particukar fighter at the best time possible is Luke Rockhold who just murdered Weidman and was at his all time best in terms of Confidence and skill. Fact!

If you're reading, the real fans love you Michael!

Didn't read.

But I'll give you the real top 5 p4p goat:

1. Cody Garbrandt
2. Lando Vanatta
3. Mike Platinum Perry
4. Fedor
5. Nate Diaz

Last edited:
He's middle of the road who had the right mix of experience and enough gas left in the tank to make the most of his opportunities at the end of his career. The stars aligned for him, I don't think he's anything more than a fighter who was very solid and in the right place at the right time. Comparisons to McGregor are ridiculous when you look at all that McGregor has done with his career and he's just entering his prime.

Warning long read

While the Notorious has proved himself without doubt and by a country mile to be ahead of the pack, as The Greatest Of All Time, I'm curious to know who you guys think sits on the Thrown in an imaginary UFC landscape without the great man himself.

With UFC now established in New York and most countries in the world, the rich history of my sport has long surpassed that of our boxing counterparts in terms of athletic quality and global popularity. I mean, I asked my mum the other day to name 5 UFC fighrters and 5 boxers and this was her response - "Conor Mcgregor, Rhonda Rousey, Brock Lesner, Michael Page and Michael Bisging". "Tyson Fury and Cassius Clay, " for boxing, that's all she could muster.

Now obviously you guys would agree that Rhonda, Page and Brock would join The Notorious on the all time p4p list but, what really struck me is that she mentioned the KO artist Michael Bisping! I thought he was generally only well know in hardcore circles like here but obviously not. Anyway, it got me thinking, who is the best after the undisputed GOAT Conor Mcgregor?

Considering Bispig knocked the Champion into a modelling career with his iron fists and on short notice, demolished Anderson Silva who has a history of juicing, won the TUF Championships, and single handily forced Dan Henderson to retire after such a one sided beat down then its clear - The Count is the No.2 on the all time p4p. Hell if that's not good enough he's also got Joel Romero, Chris Weidman and Jackare Sousa fighting any man and his dog but the champ, hoping he'll retire so they don't have to step up and face him.

1. Conor Mcgregor
2. Michael Bisping
3. Brock Lesner
4. Rhonda Rousey
5. Michael Page
6. Uriah Faber
7. Nate Diaz
8. Chris Lebon
9. Jason Miller
10. BJ Penn

1. Conor Mcgregor (Love this guy, but #1 alltime, not quite yet)
2. Michael Bisping - Not a top 10 alltime
3. Brock Lesner - Hilarious maybe top 10 worst alltime
4. Rhonda Rousey- Not a top 10 alltime
5. Michael Page- Not a top 10 alltime
6. Uriah Faber- Not a top 10 alltime
7. Nate Diaz- Not a top 10 alltime
8. Chris Lebon- Not a top 10 alltime
9. Jason Miller- Not a top 10 alltime
10. BJ Penn - Top 10 for sure

IMO
1.Anderson Silva
2. DJ
3.GSP
4.Aldo
5.BJ Penn
6.Conor Macgregor
7.Matt Huges
8.Randy Couture
9.Dominick Cruz
10.Chuck Ladell

Bisping is not the GOAT but at least he's a better fighter than McGregor. What a dumb troll.

What you ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard at no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul?

No Aldo, A. Silva, GSP or DJ but we do have phenoms such as Jason Miller, Chris Leben, and Michael Page. Oh, and Ronda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back