Who does Lesnar fight next?

HectorG

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
With lesnar apparently wanting another fight (he's definitely staying trim) and the UFC wanting to make money; does the UFC have the balls for a lesnar vs Bones Jones ? They both get back around the same time. It would be the biggest UFC event of all time.

Juiced White Boy is going to have a tough time even competing now.

Jones vs. Lesnar would be a sold out event for sure.

CM Punk rematch

in a WWE rules match

Jones vs Lesnar would sell too many ppvs to count.

But its unlikely.

I say Reem rematch.

CM Punk. Punk talked a lot of junk about part-timers going into the WWE and taking the spot of the full-time wrestlers, so this seems like as good a place as any to settle his anger.

No athletic commission should sanction that fight, though.

Let me be the first to say that I was certain and sure that RR would never fight again after the Holm KO. In a sense, I was right because she didn't really do any fighting against Nunes.....

That said, Lesnar never fights again. I think the UFC is going to be more cautious with fighters who have popped. They take a hit every time, and they're continually fighting for the legitimacy of the sport. Everyone who saw Lesnar knew he was on something(s) for a very very very long time. Maybe I'm wrong, but even the revenue might not balance the bad press. And who even knows if Lesnar wants to fight.

both roided to the gills. i say both go to rizin where they can juice freely.

The fight everyone wants to see....

The return of....

Ruan Potts.

Back