Ferguson "I'm Gonna Outwork You For All Five Rounds... I'm Coming After You" + Khabib`s response

Ali AbdelAziz bless.

5ff6a7047fd5de0c84fa966b2c7ce9dc.jpg

Tony already almost managed to outrun him when he tried to duck him

Ferguson is so fucking ugly, Khabib's ground and pound might just enhance his looks

I suspect "coming after you" will mean "backing away from you trying toa void the takedown".

First round of the pre-fight goes to Khabib, 10-9.

Tony can outwork him if he manages not to get taken down but we all know Tony has shitty takedown defense and will get taken down at will. Khabib is going to drain the spirit of El Cuckuy we'll see how deep his waters are because he's going to be swimming with a bear on his back. Every guy Khabib grapples with wears down and defeats himself before Khabib does. Even Tibau the guy who everyone says beat Khabib couldn't do shit offensively all he managed to do was not get manhandled.

Tony can outwork him if he manages not to get taken down but we all know Tony has shitty takedown defense and will get taken down at will. Khabib is going to drain the spirit of El Cuckuy we'll see how deep his waters are because he's going to be swimming with a bear on his back. Every guy Khabib grapples with wears down and defeats himself before Khabib does. Even Tibau the guy who everyone says beat Khabib couldn't do shit offensively all he managed to do was not get manhandled.

His TDD didn't look too bad against RDA.

Could easily be interpreted as...Tony has no faith that he can finish Khabib.

Not a great mental attitude. And a massive slip to say it publicly.

When, or if the fight rolls around. I'll consider this info while making my final prediction.

Early edge to Khabib.

Back