Khabib about USADA

a lot of fighters who cheating, followed by a bunch of shit I can't read. 3/10 Khabib.

As long as he never pops, it's all good.

There have been a few douchebags talking shit about ppl that have popped ( Not that he is doing that, here ). Next thing you know...They pop.

I do try to give the fighters the benefit of the doubt, though. Unless they've been caught...In the case of about 98% of the fighters. I assume they're clean.

Im not naive. But, I try to be fair.

Yeah and I tell my parole officer I love him too, guess what it doesn't mean shit. I hate that motherfucker hope he dies in a fire with my ex.

USA should be banned from the next Olympics for doping and spreading propaganda against Russian athletes

a lot of fighters who cheating, followed by a bunch of shit I can't read. 3/10 Khabib.
via google translate:
Why I like USADA? Yes, because they have changed the whole game, and their arrival has changed many champions and fighters who have consistently shown results.
Pay attention than before, are now the champions are always changing, but in the past this was not in fact, and what do you think why? Because all on equal terms.
# yusadabomba

Good on Khabib. Fuck those drug cheats and fuck the fans that whine about USADA

#USADABless

Strategically placed "Don't be chicken" sticker

Everyone loves drug testing...until they don't anymoreIMG_1993.JPG

Busting cheaters is a good thing, but it does sound like a pain in the ass for some dude to show up at your house at weird hours unannounced so he can take your pee and stick a needle in you.

lol I love that shirt. one time i went to a party with a bunch of weed for halloween wearing a DARE t shirt. people thought it was hilarious.
The dare cop from my school got busted taking drugs from people and then using them when I was younger lol talk about an eye opener

via google translate:
Why I like USADA? Yes, because they have changed the whole game, and their arrival has changed many champions and fighters who have consistently shown results.
Pay attention than before, are now the champions are always changing, but in the past this was not in fact, and what do you think why? Because all on equal terms.
# yusadabomba
This makes just slightly more sense than it did when I read it in Russian. Thanks, Trump!

Back