UFC should dissolve the Flyweight Division and combine it with Bantamweight

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's time for UFC to get rid the Flyweight Division (Which no one watches) and combine it's fighters with Batmanweight Division.

UFC Bantamweight Champion
Cody "No Dad" Garbrandt

Vs.

UFC Flyweight Champion (No one watches it)
Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

After that, dissolve bantamweight with featherweight.

Do it until the smallest division is lightweight. Every card will be 40% better in quality.

NO MORE MIDGETS! NO MORE MIDGETS! NO MORE MIDGETS!

Will you quit fucking calling him No Dad? That's so damn disrespectful for one. Grow the hell up

so force guys out of their natural weight division

{<huh}

No dad? No one watches? <{clintugh}>

Reported and if I ever come across you IRL it's an uppercut to your gut.

no the flyweight division is fine.

I think they should merge 135 and 145 into a single 140 division.

I'm not a fan of weight classes within 10 lbs of each other.

I think you don't know what you're talking about. But, like many others here. You're nothing but a parrot. Most of you assholes wouldn't be too bad if you could at least come up with your own thoughts.

Originality doesn't seem to matter too much much to the unwashed, uneducated masses, though.

Carry on with the unoriginal, unreasonable, hate.

I would suggest getting off your high horse, though. Speak for yourself douchebag. You don't have the right to speak for anyone else. You arrogant fuck.

Women's 145lbs will be a disgrace and everyone knows it, can't they just cancel the fight and let Andy headline the card? Cmon 145lbs for women is gonna be a trainwreck. Lets cut the bs and be real, that's the biggest issue that's facing all MMA fans atm.

Last edited:
I think you don't know what you're talking about. But, like many others here. You're nothing but a parrot. Most of you assholes wouldn't be too bad if you could at least come up with your own thoughts.

Originality doesn't seem to matter too much much to the unwashed, uneducated masses, though.

Carry on with the unoriginal, unreasonable, hate.

I would suggest getting off your high horse, though. Speak for yourself douchebag. You don't have the right to speak for anyone else. You arrogant fuck.
fQYSUbVfts-T7pS2VP2wnKyN8wxywmXtY0-FwsgxoJBD4C1qJrqA8EfaP7jL8gZYg0MJlb9NNBxrHhmaSdwF

No just force them out of UFC. Replace their fights on cards with heavyweight bouts and UFC will be much more entertaining
heavyweight is just as bad as flyweight there is like 5 good fighters the rest are trash or past thier prime fighters who need to retire

Y'all are haters lmao

no the flyweight division is fine.

I think they should merge 135 and 145 into a single 140 division.

I'm not a fan of weight classes within 10 lbs of each other.
That's mainly because you haven't fought. It's better for competition. In turn, i believe that makes for better watching.

I think it's time for UFC to get rid the Flyweight Division (Which no one watches) and combine it's fighters with Batmanweight Division.

UFC Bantamweight Champion
Cody "No Dad" Garbrandt

Vs.

UFC Flyweight Champion (No one watches it)
Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Absolutely.

Fresh matcups for everyone, bigger challenge, more intrigue, removal of the manlet^2 division....win win win.

Back