Conor McGregor should start using the term GOAT more often

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When you hear "The Greatest" in boxing you remember Ali
When you hear "The best ever", you remember Floyd

This isn't a nuthugging thread because I don't think Conor is the GOAT, I just think he should use that term so that once we hear that term we subconsciously remember

2E373F0E00000578-0-image-m-66_1447157074225.jpg

He should start walking around with an actual goat.

I thought The Greatest in boxing was Sugar Ray Robinson. Ali was just super popular.

Conor McGregor is almost the GOAT now once he beats the winner of Tony Khabib he will be GOAT.

Not 1 defended title EVER = GOAT

Smh only on Sherdog

Ya but It wouldn't work wit his tick accent you fookin boonhead

I thought he's already known all over the world as McTapper?

14802_54_pages_12_11489_656x500.jpg

This isn't a nuthugging thread because I don't think Conor is the GOAT, I just think he should use that term so that once we hear that term we subconsciously remember

Sure...
Sure...

IMG_0555.GIF

I thought The Greatest in boxing was Sugar Ray Robinson. Ali was just super popular.

Conor McGregor is almost the GOAT now once he beats the winner of Tony Khabib he will be GOAT.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

He should start fucking goats in public like they do in the pubs of Ireland

Unless he dominates his division for an extended period of time then he will get consideration from me.

SRR was the goat.....even ali proclaimed it.

Conors not even close. He would have to go on a gsp esque tear for 5 years defending against all comers and styles. Then maybe, sure.

SRR was the goat.....even ali proclaimed it.

Conors not even close. He would have to go on a gsp esque tear for 5 years defending against all comers and styles. Then maybe, sure.

Agreed. It is sad that people don't even know what that term means.

Back