"I didn't say that Ronda is the best ever..." - Joe Hogan

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
Interesting stuff...Joe and Schaub are indicating the new owners have no clue about MMA

- He says he said that quote 2 years ago and its not fair the UFC promo guys used it out of context

- Also seems kind of upset at the new owners for going with out of context stuff

- Says the UFC people behind closed doors have 0 clue on MMA

- Completely back pedals on his stance on Rousey

- Some executive didnt even know Amanda Nunes' name

5I5KjIY.jpg

Rogan turning into Dana, is normal

He's got to hype it, just like anybody else would in his position. He's a color commentator, not a god..... I'm not really sure what you want him to say.

He is promoting Dana till the death. They both have a good thing going. It's in his best interest to tell everyone how valuable Dana is.
40bbb237f151be949846424f1a0ff4a0ffe883cf77591565ffe8091851bbedd5.jpg

He's right. He said, "Once in human history."

He resembles the average Sherdogger, talk it big and supports while said fighter is on top, then jumps off the wagon when it burns.

Or you can call this Rogan every Conor fan after Conor/Diaz I.

Interesting stuff...Joe and Schaub are indicating the new owners have no clue about MMA

- Also seems kind of upset at the new owners for going with out of context stuff

- Says the UFC people behind closed doors have 0 clue on MMA

- Completely back pedals on his stance on Rousey

you're innacurately paraphrasing those things

No Im not...what part?
The part where you didn't actually quote him. He didn't claim he never said that. He said he said it a long time ago and that it was irrelevant for this fight. He's mainly upset that they used a quote from when she was dominating people (two years ago) and that this fight was after the head-kick KO. He's saying they're misrepresenting him because they are taking hype he used from two years ago for the Nunes fight.

They always use previous quotes, that's not really that deceptive. It's just mostly embarrassing to Rogan because they spent all that time cramming Ronda down our throats like she was the greatest thing ever. He used to go on about how she was a rare historical figure, like only a few people like her existed in the history of the world etc. You can't say all that, then 1 year later complain about it being used in a promo. And it was only a little over a year since he had been saying those things.

They always use previous quotes, that's not really that deceptive. It's just mostly embarrassing to Rogan because they spent all that time cramming Ronda down our throats like she was the greatest thing ever. He used to go on about how she was a rare historical figure, like only a few people like her existed in the history of the world etc. You can't say all that, then 1 year later complain about it being used in a promo. And it was only a little over a year since he had been saying those things.

The part where you didn't actually quote him. He didn't claim he never said that. He said he said it a long time ago and that it was irrelevant for this fight. He's mainly upset that they used a quote from when she was dominating people (two years ago) and that this fight was after the head-kick KO. He's saying they're misrepresenting him because they are taking hype he used from two years ago for the Nunes fight.
Maybe then he should had used his head instead of his balls when he was head over hill iver Honda and saying stupid stuff.
Theres no turning back when you call someone "once human in history".

The video was titled as such and I went with that. You are correct in that he says that he said it two years ago but essentially in that video he is back pedaling which he has been doing a lot of that. Joe should just come out and say he fucked up...as someone who trains MMA lightly I think anyone with half a brain new that Ronda was hype.

For him to abandon her the way he has now is kind of low too tbh...

In a sense he was kind of right. She was a once ever hype job.

Maybe then he should had used his head instead of his balls when he was head over hill iver Honda and saying stupid stuff.
Theres no turning back when you call someone "once human in history".
I'm sure you wouldn't overhype fighters if you were given the money he is to do so. She's not the only one he's done it to. She's not the first, she won't be the last. It's just part of the formula that Dana and co came up with to sell their top fighters. It's going to continue being part of that formula until Dana and him are gone.

once in a life time

once ever

welcome to the machida era

fish tanks

Back