Dana White vs CM Punk

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dana White says CM Punk will never fight in the UFC again. They can't find an opponent who is at his level (a very low level). CM Punk does seem to be interested in fighting again. So far his primary contribution to MMA is delivering some PPV buys for the UFC and introducing the world to Mickey Gall.

I think he could do more.

I say, we do CM Punk vs Dana White.

"If you wanna fight in the UFC, you gotta go through me, Punk"

This would do more PPV buys than anything McGregor + GSP + Lesnar could put together, combined.

Look at Dana wanting to fight CM Punk in the picture below. He is clearly very confident he can take Punk out himself.

20160909035050_1DX_5288.JPG

One again no respect

punk-white.jpg

The photo evidence is clear.

Mods I recommend you sticky this thread based on the sheer momentum of this idea

I'd bet on Dana, but USADA...

This is a good ass thread, maybe even the best ever made.

I'm really proud of you, champ.

I'd rather Mike Goldberg vs. Jon Anik for the permanent A-team play-by-play spot.

The real problem is that there is no one on the roster who would want to take that vicious right hand of Punk.
Had it connected on Gall and we'll be having Sage fighting cans to this day.

cmpunk got almost 1 million for his ufc fight. i can understand why he wanna fight more.

Dana White can throw gang signs with them teeth.....
young_dana1.jpg

That OG trash talk.

All Punk would have to do is yell 'you don't pay enough' and Dana would go into a fit of rage, charging at Punk with his chin up and manboobs clenched. Punk then throws out his right hand of doom and it is all over, and NEW ufc divas champion of the world

Would be a good fight

Dana would come hard at cm but probably gas and then cm out strikes him

No weight limit though

Back