Migthy Mouse vs Garbrandt/Dillashaw?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Garbrandt wants a big fight soon calling for an Aldo and McGregor fight after Tj and a Cruz rematch he's so obsessed with.

I believe Mighty Mouse will have no other option but to move up to 135 for a couple fights here and there and id love to see Mighty Mouse vs Cody or TJ.

DJ has basically cleaned out his division. He is the only champ that I think has earned a shot at the champ in the weight class above him.

DJ has basically cleaned out his division. He is the only fighter that I think has earned a shot at the champ in the weight class above him.
I think Mighty Mouse will do what Anderson did for a couple years when the MW division stalled out for a bit when he moved up to 205 for some fights, but Mighty Mouse will actually contest for the belt imo, or at least fight a top contender maybe for an interim belt.

Mighty Mouse vs Garbrandt, TJ, or Dom again could catch draws while the FLW division gains contenders.

He should move up, flyweight is dead. But he probably won't because he wants to keep his winning streak.

DJ has basically cleaned out his division. He is the only fighter that I think has earned a shot at the champ in the weight class above him.
I still think he has some fights left at 125.

Bibulatov
Benavidez
Horiguchi
Formiga
Reis
Borg
Pettis
McCall

MM seems content to clear out the 125lb division...again. That''s why he'll never be goat, imho.

Bibulatov
Benavidez
Horiguchi
Formiga
Reis
Borg
Pettis
McCall
McCall and Reis are done, Borg and Pettis need to prove much more, everyone is bored with Benavidez and Cejudo, and Horiguchi will most likely get the next shot. Possibly Formiga or Elliott soon after that.

Bibulatov
Benavidez
Horiguchi
Formiga
Reis
Borg
Pettis
McCall

He's fought some of them already. Joe B X 2. McCall X 2. Horiguchi. Just off the top of my head.

I wanted him to whoop Cruz to avenge the loss, and capture a second belt.

But, he still has one fight to tie Silva's record. Two to beat it.

MM seems content to clear out the 125lb division...again. That''s why he'll never be goat, imho.

Clearing out one division twice (kind of like GSP) isn't enough to be GOAT material? What is then? Accumulating a mixed record at two weight classes or more like Couture, Penn, and Henderson?

McCall and Reis are done, Borg and Pettis need to prove much more, everyone is bored with Benavidez and Cejudo, and Horiguchi will most likely get the next shot. Possibly Formiga or Elliott soon after that.
Reis is done? He's looked better than ever recently.

He's fought some of them already. Joe B X 2. McCall X 2. Horiguchi. Just off the top of my head.

I think Horiguchi will get the next shot.

MM definitely needs to move up. That is the only way he'll generate some interest in his fights.

MM definitely needs to move up. That is the only way he'll generate some interest in his fights.
I'd be interested in MM vs Elliott 2, Formiga, and then move up for Garbrandt, TJ, or possibly Dom.

Pettis and Borg need a few more fights imo to be in title contention.

This. He will move up, is not about money, it's about legacy. I see him go two maybe three fights more in 125, then he moves up. I can only wish that Cruz will be champ again at that time so he can get a chance to take the second belt and avenge his loss.

Back