Bj in rizin lw tournament?

sutherland

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If anything he needs a step down in competition , could he pull a cro crop and ride off into the sunset

He's not going to go for that.

I remember what Renzo said after his fight with Hughes when they asked him if he should have taken an easier fight

he should fight CM punk. if he can't beat cm punk then its definitely over for him.

Would I watch? Yes.
Would I root for him? Yes.
Would I expect anything out of him? No.

i do not wish to see bj any longer in any type of combat.... please end this and keep whats left of his legacy

Penn would be walked thru at Rizin

i was actually just thinking that i would love to watch him fight Kron Gracie

If anything he needs a step down in competition , could he pull a cro crop and ride off into the sunset
I'm sure the UFC signed him to a 5 fight deal so he can't go anywhere

Even tho he's not at the UFC level anymore he's still a draw and a name in the sport, a walking legend.

If he were to fight lesser competition it would still probably be in the UFC

Bj penn's fans wont stop until he die in the ring and after that they will blame the promoter for forcing BJ to fight lol

he should fight CM punk. if he can't beat cm punk then its definitely over for him.

You know even if a Ferrari outruns a Toyota the Toyota still outruns a bike right?

CM Punk and BJ are around the same age but have like... 20 fucking years between each other in training. So no, if he still wants to fight, toss him against his orginal match-up Dennis Siver or something like that. Not some joke from the WWE.

BJ vs Baruto 2020: battle of the whales. Catchweight 500lbs.

Back