Will Anderson Silva go out like BJ Penn against Derek Brunson ?

J

JollyRants

14.png How you guys see this fight going ? Will the new evolution of the sport be to much for the aging Silva or will the Spider return ? Who wins Derek Brunson vs Anderson Silva ?

If it's the same Brunson that showed up for the Whittaker fight, Silva by highlight reel k0.

Be prepared to get back on the Anderson Silva hype train. Him getting injured against Weidman actually saved a few years of his career.

derek brunson isnt an evolved fighter, he has a hard punch. i think he leaves his chin too high and silva could get the win if he doesnt get caught by a clean punch

No. Bunson is not capable of putting on a performance like Yair did against BJ. If he finishes Anderson, it will likely be the result of a wild punch.

Anderson beat the mw champ BispCANg. No doubt he will go out in a blaze of glory

War mw gOAt
War fedor
War bj
War gsp
War BLACK BEAST!

I hope so.

The higher you climb, the further you have to fall. It's good to watch legends fall. It teaches us to face our mortality, that there are no supermen and that we will all be humbled eventually by the ravages of time. Unless you die young.

Be prepared to get back on the Anderson Silva hype train. Him getting injured against Weidman actually saved a few years of his career.

I'm ready

giphy.gif

Prime Anderson would kill him. who knows now. it'll probably be competitive. still picking Anderson.

He just fought Bisping and DC. This is nothing BJ's situation yesterday.

Anderson has been a fill in for his last few fights really . Someone who's been a card saver because of his name . I think a focused Silva with a full camp destroys Brunson . BJ wasn't on the same level as Anderson was during his middleweight reign . BJ Had success in the early years but slipped off the scale around 2010 . Is Anderson still the best middleweight ? No but there is enough left to beat this guy .

Wtf Anderson is still competitive and knock out the current champ but he was on home turf and let the fight go on.

Anderson and BJ are at different points in their careers, BJ is finished Andy still has a 1/4 tank left

Silva gonna get KO'd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back