Did Anyone Bet on BJ BECAUSE of his advice? DO you blame BJ for your stupidity in any way?

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if may have been delusion, but i cant help but think he didnt care if he misled anyone in losing money

He specifically said don't bet the house on me... soooo

Yup and I'm gonna Ray Rice him if I see him in an elevator

you could have at least given me a like on the post where I brought this up before jacking the subject and making a thread! lol...

However stupid it may be to listen to a fighters own assesment, gamblers can be impulsive. Im not a gambler, but it is selfish/heartless way to behave if there was no excuse of delusion

Aldo kinda did the same IIRC, but he was psyched out so he gets a pass

you could have at least given me a like on the post where I brought this up before jacking the subject and making a thread! lol...
sorry i HONESTLY havent seen ur thread. its a thought i had all day

I've heard plenty of fighters give that same advice before and I've seen plenty of fighters be wrong about it. I wanted BJ to win but no, I did not put any money on him.

I almost did but was like this dude is old and crazy so I didnt.

I love B.J., but i do blame him for how crappy the Dukes of Hazard movie was.

lol I posted it in the BJ has no regrets thread

In OP's defense I didn't see your comment and was gonna make this same thread. But I could only find a link to BJ's comment on flocombat.com - no other sites.

Anyhow...likes for everyone!

In OP's defense I didn't see your comment and was gonna make this same thread. But I could only find a link to BJ's comment on flocombat.com - no other sites.

Anyhow...likes for everyone!
on a sidenote....\m/ wpg

He specifically said don't bet the house on me... soooo

No that was when the Ricardo fight was booked.

Last week he said something like "Drain your bank account bet on me" before the Yair fight.

I almost did!! Couldn't find anyone to take the bet. I don't bit online, because I don't have time to browse the Internet forinformation. That's why I only come here at night after work.

If anyone is mad at BJ for being confident going in to a fight, they're a fucking retard.

yes i will even show proof of my idiocy

Capture.JPG

i just had a feeling he would get the job done

Back