Conor v Floyd simulation (VIDEO)

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Hyper realistic simulation of the fight:

Unbelievably lame.

Could have put that time and effort into making more Bioshag.

Fail, fail, fail.

This is the second gayest thing I've ever seen, Second only to gay sex

if my son did this embarrassing work of nuthuggery on a fighter, he'd be grounded with no internet for a fucking year

When I'm lying on my deathbed, my only regret will be the time I wasted watching that video.

It's really sad when people make animations about their fantasies of a fighter they like winning. Just so desperate and sad.

I love Mojahed's sequences, mostly because they are so random....they always catch me off guard.

Conor's chances in boxing against Mayweather are only slightly better than ronda's in boxing. Neither would land a clean punch. Conor would avoid some punches, but would be lit up. ronda is out in two punches, assuming that Mayweather needs a jab to gauge distance.

ITT:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Unbelievably lame.

Could have put that time and effort into making more Bioshag.

Fail, fail, fail.

This is the second gayest thing I've ever seen, Second only to gay sex

if my son did this embarrassing work of nuthuggery on a fighter, he'd be grounded with no internet for a fucking year

When I'm lying on my deathbed, my only regret will be the time I wasted watching that video.

45WW0wy.gif

All i had to do is see your avatar to know it would be another garbage video

-25mil/10

Wow, Conor fans are something else. I don't know what to say except that's the ONLY video they can ever hope to see of Conor beating Floyd in boxing.

Until they make 1,000 more.....

Back