Please tell me none of you liked watching that sanez vs whoever fight on undercard?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching and hoping they got all the bonuses so they can afford a damn boxing coach. That was Forrest vs bonnar level pathetic.

If there is one thing that turns me off In mma is two grapplers striking( hope they're grapplers cause that wasn't striking)

Idk, maybe I just set my standards too high

Oh I Loved it, re-watching it on my VCR this moment.

4d83cee9e7e637f7af133ccfaa6ad24b.jpg

I was pissed cause I lost money due to that fight

was an alright fight though, Saenz has absolutely awful boxing though, Mendes the same

they are a wrestler and a BJJ expert respectively so they have some excuse, but damn

It was a decent fight? just because they arn't the most skilled fighters (atleast with stand up that is) doesnt mean they cant put on a entertaining fight

Seen worse, Mendes taps 80% of the division if it hits the ground, showed some improvements and a lil power against Saenz

I liked the fight a lot, but I know both guys well enough to know it's not going to be a boxing clinic. I wanted it to hit the floor, but it was still exciting. Mendes impressed me.

It was a decent fight? just because they arn't the most skilled fighters (atleast with stand up that is) doesnt mean they cant put on a entertaining fight

Yeah it was entertaining, it was in the wrong place though. That belonged on a elementary school playground or a hillbilly bar

Tanquinho came in 0-1 (ufc) bc No Love sparked him out in his debut. Probably caused him to play it safer.

Frankie? Must be shaky from when Faber tried to get to 1st base in his eye socket.

Would have enjoyed a grappling centric fight more though. Mended is too talented to try 3 rds of testing his stand up.

Makes you wonder how many grapplers just *wish* they were KO artists lol. The way they just hesitate to apply their craft can't just be coincidence. Is it for fanfare? Or maybe its the "Competitor yes, but fighter? No" stigma/insecurity that many sport grapplers encounter from peers

Reading the PBP it seemed a pretty back-and-forth entertaining fight?

I liked the fight a lot, but I know both guys well enough to know it's not going to be a boxing clinic. I wanted it to hit the floor, but it was still exciting. Mendes impressed me.
No shit. Not an easy loss to rebound from.

Losing Mackenzie had to be tough.

Back