Bet all your cash on Francis Ngannou

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
The last time I can remember licking my lips on an MMA bet like this was Koscheck vs Hughes. Arlovski is tailor made for Francis. Can't wait to cash in on this one.

Arlovski has dat chin... But still got some speed, wrestling and he can crack too... Tough fight, but im going with Francis.

I can't.

Just emptied out the bank account on BJ last weekend.

Thanks BJ, you got me one more time.

Not a very bold prediction. At all.

I agree with you TS, this is an easy fight to make money on!!!. I'm on it. Ngannou finishes Arlovski in round 1.

there are no safe bets in HW MMA

The last time I can remember licking my lips on an MMA bet like this was Koscheck vs Hughes. Arlovski is tailor made for Francis. Can't wait to cash in on this one.

lol atleast gives us reasons why

edit: lol wtf? hes -410. You clearly dont gamble.

Anyone who empties their bank account on a fight, let alone a HW fight, deserves to lose their money.

Not hoping for anyone to get hurt by any means, but I kind of want to see Arlovski win by TKO or a dominant decision, just to see the reactions/justifications.

I like Ngannou too but deep in my heart I hope Arlovski spoils the party one more time.

This might be the last time Arlovski steps into the octagon.

He is going to be viciously KO'd.

Lol. When the athleticism is that far apart. It's an easy fight to call. Lol. When one guy is 10 times hungrier, it's an easy fight to call. Lol. When I say lol, it's cause it's an easy fight to call lol. That's the reason. lol......

do u even gamble bruh?

And lmao at 10 times more hungrier. You dont know these guys personally, how the fk do you know hes 10 times hungrier. So basically the only reason you got to bet on a -410 guy to win is because hes more athletic? yah, nvm you dont gamble bruh.

No shit. Really a dumb match up like the many others the UFC does. Should have made JDS vs Francis. UFC match making sucks donkey dick

Back